Silorn Manor is the manor of a living Ayleid Village, buried deep below Skingrad. The house itself is a six-bedroomed mansion with pool, servants' quarters...
Note: You will need to ensure that your borders are switched off in order to use this mod (and many others). You can use a border removal mod like this (Tesnexus.com) or switch them off in the .ini file. Find bBorderRegionsEnabled in the .ini (in folder My Games) and change the value to 0.
- Large Ayleid manor house with six individually-themed bedrooms, sleeping 12
- Further servants' quarters with recreation area and bathroom
- Private lounge quarters with alchemy facilities, training area, library, breakfast room/display area, and study
- Secret passage to evil necromancer's lair and portals to the Shivering Isles gate and Skingrad with map-markers
- Large dining hall and kitchen:
- the food on the dining table respawns after 24 hours
- ditto the top quality wine, and various food/drink items around the house
- bake your own bread in the oven
- Basement area with storage, food/drinks and interactive well
- Large swimming pool with poolside bar
- Alchemy garden with 'welkynd dial' with digital time display
- Bathrooms with interactive baths
- 'Bins' (respawning containers) in the bedrooms so that you can throw away any unwanted items. Trash is collected every three days
- Well decorated throughout with low-mid value items that you can put in the containers provided and replace with your own, if you choose
- Pets - a dog and a cat, for that feeling of 'home'
- A full complement of servants providing various services such as repair, trade and recharge
- Visitors - two of the local residents will pop in to see you
- Surrounding village with services and residents
- Full 'history of Silorn' - books, notes, newspapers and journals
- Scripted lighting for light days/dark nights
- Two short fun quests
There are two easy ways to remove your borders:
Switch them off in the .ini file. Find bBorderRegionsEnabled in the .ini and change the value to 0. You'll find your .ini in the folder My Games under Oblivion, and it will be a text file. Scroll down until you see Find bBorderRegionsEnabled=1 and change that 1 to a 0. That simple.
If you don't want to do that, try this mod instead: Tesnexus.com
Just plug it in and enjoy border-free Cyrodiil.
You will now be able to enjoy a multitude of over-the-border mods such as Silgrad Tower, Ravenview Village, and a number of castles and towns.