Sigma is a total conversion Real Time Strategy Game being developed in line with the popular Star Trek Armada II modification known as Fleet Operations.
A fully functional multiplayer version of Sigma is only a short time from completion.
Posted by The_Undying_Nephalim on Jan 15th, 2011
Greetings everyone. The time is almost here. That is to say, a fairly complete multiplayer version of Sigma is just around the corner just waiting to be downloaded. After over two years of work I feel the time is just about right to unleash this creation to the public.
What this version will include:
- All five playable factions
- Four leaders to choose from for each faction
- 5 NPC races
- 5 wildlife creatures
- 14 maps specifically crafted for multiplayer
- 2 hours of Monarchy One's soundtrack
- A strategy guide
What will not be included:
- Every Voiceover. There are quite a few voiceovers in already, but many are missing on the account of having difficulty finding voice actors (if you are interested in doing voiceovers do not hesitate to contact me)
- The campaigns (These are still being worked on and each respective campaign will be released in a patch)
Since this mod requires Fleet Operations to run I have respected the wishes of those developers and FO will be required to play. With each patch released for Fleet Ops a respective patch for Sigma will be released to assure stable compatibility. You can find more information about the amazing Fleet Ops mod here on Moddb.com