-=Download=- Playing Files: Data Files: LOD Part 1: LOD Part 2: -=Video=- (Fr. September, showing Reich Parkeep) Streaming from Gamespot: Streaming from Youtube: Download from PlanetES: -=Screenshot Gallery=- ¤~::What is Silgrad Tower?::~¤ The goal is to create a region of the Morrowind Province's mainland on the opposite side of Vvardenfell's western coast, stretching in latitude as far north as Ald'Ruhn and as far south as Hla Oad. To get a better sense of where our region is situated you might want to take a look at Bethesda's old concept map for Morrowind ( ); notice the two cities 'Soluthis' and 'Silgrad Tower' in the northwest? Our mod takes place roughly between those two cities (while at the same time adding in new cities and settlements). The layout of Morrowind changed quite a bit between that concept map and the real game, and our landmass follows the latest official map more closely. Three major cities are situated in the region we're...
Download information: ------------------------------------------------- After three months of hard work we are finally able to bring you Silgrad Tower v1, replacing Reich Parkeep v9 as our main release. The reason we took so long to get a new release out is because the general consensus in the core
Posted by Razorwing on Dec 2nd, 2006
After three months of hard work we are finally able to bring you Silgrad Tower v1, replacing Reich Parkeep v9 as our main release. The reason we took so long to get a new release out is because the general consensus in the core team was that a new release hinged on the landmass. We didn't want to release a new version without having a landmass connecting our cities, allowing the player to travel freely to Steadhelm, Soluthis/Reich Parkeep and Ebbedin. Sandor and TheImperialDragon has worked their butts off perfecting the landmass, which sports (among other things) partially generated regions and distant LOD.
Some of the news in this release:
- There's finally a landmass, allowing us to string together our previous city mods into a single release.
- The city exterior in Soluthis is mostly finished.
- Steadhelm is nearing completion, and now sports over half a dozen finished interiors as well as distant LOD.
- We can now count 1448 models in our folder, 99% of which our team itself created.
- All Redoran interior models have been modelled, enabling us to open every claim in Soluthis.
- Soluthis itself is looking even better this time around after the buildings were reskinned.
- Guards in Reich Parkeep now sport unique armor.
- All objects the player can pick up now have icons. There's almost 200 of them.
- All plants and flowers can now be harvested for ingredients.
- Many more furniture pieces are now useable, like the Redoran bed.
- The city wall around Soluthis has been totally reworked with new models, which should behave better in-game.
- A Dunmer shack tileset has been created, which will give a familiar touch of Morrowind to Ebbedin and other villages in our lands.
We hope you enjoy it :-)