This feature explains the different factions production, money, tech and expansion systems
Posted by Dave9559 on Nov 27th, 2009
- Build System - 100% deployment time, with animation of drones putting building together.
- Money System - Refinery. Ore collector carries more, but is slower than FT version.
- Tech System - Tech building upgrades all buildings to Tier 2 then has a buyable upgrade for Tier 3.
- Expansion System - Deployable mobile crane from War Factory.
- Build System - 50% build time, 50% deployment time, with beaming animation.
- Money System - Refinery. Ore collector carries less than UC but moves quicker between mine and refinery.
- Tech System - Tier 2 and Tier 3 are buyable upgrades at the Conyard. Requires relay to be built to get T2 upgrade. T3 requires T2 upgrade. Once researched all relays on the map are upgraded to that tech level.
- Expansion System - Deployable outpost with larger range than UC Mobile Crane
Children of the Sun
- Build System - 100% build time minus 3 second animation of building coming together looks like its constructed by telekinesis
- Money System - Refinery, with 3 Ore Clones. Ore Clones can be built at refinery.
- Tech System - Tech building upgrades all buildings with a certain range. Has 2 tech structures
- Expansion System - Deployable outpost with larger range than UC Mobile Crane. Code permitting - Outpost built from a War factory within range of a tech structure gains the tech level of that tech structure, when deployed all structures built within outpost range have the same tech level as outpost.