RA3 Reloaded is an partial total conversion and balance mod for Red Alert 3 designed to be the way it was meant to be played. It's not just only to return the right type of gameplay similar to vanilla C&C3/KW but also to return some Uprising content from the RA3 Uprising expansion as well as other new units and new gameplay changes. This mod concentrates mostly on global changes and balances to gameplay.
This is the latest update for Red Alert 3 Reloaded.
Posted by PurpleGaga27 on Oct 12th, 2011
I apologize for the short release delay, but I finally got this full mod released again today with some changes and fixes. So that once being said, this is the final full version of RA3 Reloaded and any future remaining changes will be issued via patches. The only cancellation change in this mod was attempting an addition of the Soviet Mammoth Tank which wind up having a decent design, so I decided not to include it.
Part one: Gamefront.com
Part two: Gamefront.com
You must download both parts in order to complete the extraction of the mod.
So here are the RA3 Reloaded Version 1.1 changes:
• All Uprising units no longer use asset files when compiled except for the Northern Russia art and the Chief Scientist sound assets (this led to an issue where sound cannot be played for the Chief Scientist unit video).
• All Uprising maps have been re-modified for zooming enhancement for the last time.
• Added two more AcidCrash maps (Battlebase Tera and Zero Island) into the mod. (with permission)
• Fixed an issue when Ursa Major dies from radiation. It’s now using the War Bear death animation.
• Fixed an issue when the Soviet Construction Yard cannot unpack into a MCV. Due to this fixed issue, the Crusher Crane can now only build the new Soviet Structures in-game.
• Soviet Apocalypse Tank cost increases to 2500/25. Crush deceleration decreased to 50% from 80%.
• Soviet V4 Rocket Launcher is now using its RA2 unit taunts instead of the female taunts.
• Soviet Terror Drone moved to the infantry build section. Requires War Factory to be built.
• Changed experience values for the Greater King Oni, Giga Fortress and Shogun Executioner.
• Attack Dog and War Bear will no longer attack Cyro Legionnaire and Desolator Trooper.
• Armor damage from guns reduced to 33% from 50% to all structures in-game.
For the version 1.0 changes, read here: Moddb.com