Republic Assault is a full scale conversion mod for the Petroglyphy game Star Wars Forces of Corruption. Using elements from both the current canon, and existing EU to create the best possible game experience.

Forum Thread
Poll: Anyone else experience these issues? (11 votes)
My 0.8 bug info (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Republic Assault: The Clone Wars : Forum : Bug Reports : My 0.8 bug info) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 1 2017 Anchor

(understand that this is dev this is what I notice, fully implemented or not yet)

In general bugs

• No projectiles show for a majority of units excluding some ships and ground forces (Lasers, missles, other effects)
  • Edit:: ([Missing]) unit names

Republic bug encounters

• C70 corvettes when destroyed leave a stain the unit does not disappear or blow up just freezes and "stains" the map
  • Factories show Imperial units (AT-ST, Speeder bikes, Tie mauler, MDU, ect)
  • Unit redundancies (Clone sniper has two icons for the same unit, [What are assume are] Republic speeder bikes have the same icon and build same unit 2 icons)
  • Spelling error [sorry it bothered me] (Aiwha squad description **Formed)
  • "[MISSING]" building that "unlocks new buildings and legions" Does not update planet builds, Same with legion headquarter buildings does not allow new unit productions
  • [MISSING] Unit names, Descriptions
  • Clone troopers those with the name "[MISSING]" Do not fire their weapons (proper against other battledroids yet they would fire on a tank)
  • Jedi invincible against "overwhelming odds" (wasnt going to count all the squads) of battledroids.
  • 182nd, 187th have empty unit icons
  • Mandator (shows as [MISSING] in upper left when starting to build
  • The Large transport ([MISSING]) has NO animation it glides along the ground no walking animation. (Edit:: units that load into this transport dont seem to exit when ordered to?)

separatists bug encounters

• Battledroids run animation odd (zoomed in it looks slow, out it looks way to fast), Firing animation odd (they have jerking movements)
Feb 2 2017 Anchor

I just wish people would make comments and posts about missing text, icons, and there still being EaW units. I've said, multiple times that I'm not worried about that, and EaW units are only placeholders.

Although, I'd appreciate a list of the units that don't fire. As of now, fixing bugs like that are high priority.

And, what large transport? if you mean the AT-OT, then that's still a massive WIP.

Feb 11 2017 Anchor

For the steam gold version the Coruscant Guard's on stiffy mode except for Commander Fox in skirmish mode.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.