Republic Assault is a full scale conversion mod for the Petroglyphy game Star Wars Forces of Corruption. Using elements from both the current canon, and existing EU to create the best possible game experience.

Forum Thread
0.7 Patch Notes (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Republic Assault: The Clone Wars : Forum : Legacy Articles : 0.7 Patch Notes) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2017 Anchor

So if you're reading this, thanks. You might have a lot to look at, even I've lost track of everything so I'm sorry if I missed anything.

Non-Gameplay Changes

1. New load menu battle.

Can't really display an image here sorry, if I take an in game photo, it will look like crap, and if I take in an map editor image, everything has electric particles. But regardless, I'm hoping this is the final time I change this.

2. New loading screem

norm

I decided to play with the load screen a bit and came up with this. I'm not sure if I'll keep it but I'm liking it more then the other ones.

Like I said, I might have missed something. This version is quite large.

Gameplay Changes

Please bare with me, models in game may look different. I don't want to display crappy looking models.

1. Rancor Battalion

1.1. HQ

q

Credits

• Sly for alamo conversion
  • Clone Wars Adventures for model and original skin
  • Sergeant Barlex for xml, icon, and reskin

1.2 Basic Trooper

kk

Hands have an odd issue going on, but it's not that bad in game. He still serves his purpose.

Credits:

• Ladariyl for rigging and alo conversion
  • Clone Wars Adventures for helmet model and skin
  • Sergeant Barlex for reskin, xml, and icon

1.3 Officers

a4a3a2a1

Personally I'm quite happy with the end result of Rancor Battalion. While I know the helmet texture might need some work, they still look good in my opinion.

Credits

• Ladariyl for rigging and alo conversion
  • Clone Wars adventures for helmet and various parts model, and textures
  • Sergeant Barlex for cannonical reskins, icon, and xml

2. Clone Sniper

hh

Currently he has some random sniper rifle, this may (Likely) will change to a DC-15x. Though I'm quite happy with the end results.

Credits:

• Ladariyl for rig and alo conversion
  • CWA for helmet, visor, sniper, and kama model and texture

4. Clone Vanguard

vg

4.1 Vanguard Squad Leader

hhh

Ever been against a squad of AATs and got wrecked, well now all you need to do is take a squad of these guys in and get to work. Each company comes with 4 normal vanguards, and a leader.

Credits:

• Ladariyl for rig and conversion
  • CWA for kama, helmet, and rocket launcher model and skin

5. Phase 1 Field Team

5.1 Commander

vvvvvvvvvvvv

5.2 Guard

vsssfa

Replacing the vanilla field team, the field commander will have a guard of 4 clone guards.

Credits

• CWA for helmet model and texture
  • Sergeant Barlex for reskin, xml edits, and icon
  • RaW team for the base xml

6. Phase 2 Field Team

6.1 Commander

sadfb

6.2 Guard

vddd

The phase 2 variation of the field team, I did my best to recreate the generic phase 1 commander as a phase 2 type.

Credits

• TCW 4.0 for rig and conversion
  • CWA for helmet model and skin
  • Sergeant Barlex for reskin, icon, and xml edits
  • RaW team for base xml

7. Dwarf Spider Droid

vsd

Finally giving the CIS some new units this update, one of the new units is the Dwarf Spider Droid.

Credits:

• CWA for model and skin
  • Sergeant Barlex for icon and xml

8. Refinery

vgg

This was one of my random ideas brought to life. These are buildable on special planets which have been known to refine materials, like Bespin and it's Tibanna gas.

Credits:

• Nomada Firefox for the model (Yes, according to Ladariyl we have permission to use his releases)
  • Sergeant Barlex for the icon, and XML

9. Tri Fighter

vtr

I felt that the Tri Fighter a lot of mods used was getting old, for that exact reason I found this model to use. It also has a cool new missile with a blue trail, you need to see it in action, a photo isn't enough.

Credits (Tri-Fighter)

• Sly for rig, conversion, and cool lights
  • CWA for model and skin

Credits (Missile)

• Emperor Niko for the particle
  • Cheesecake645 for the textures
  • Sergeant Barlex for the xml

10. Porax-38

vvvvvvvvvvy

While I've made it a buildable squadron everywhere, I might change it to a special unit for General Grevious, or as a Utapau only build.

Credits:

• Sly for rig, conversion, and lights
  • CWA for model and skin

11. Nantex Fighter

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvy

This is a special unit only buildable on Geonosis. It might need a bit of a buff though, as it doesn't seem to have anything special about it.

Credits

• CWA for model and skin

11. New Y-Wing

vvvvvvy

If you're wondering what that black hole is where the turret should be, I'll say you should try the squadron out in game. I think that what it is, is awesome.

Credits

• CWA for model and skin

12. ARC 170

vz

Like the Y-Wing, the ARC-170 has a special addition with the weapons in the back.

Credits

• CWA for model and skin

13. New Delta-7B

vzz

Don't get me wrong, I love Warb's work but I wanted to use a different 7B then all the other CW mods out there.

Credits

• CWA for model and skin

14. Techno Union Frigate

vzzz

There's going to be a lot of CIS ships from here on out, sorry Republic fans.

Credits:

• EvilleJedi for model and skin
  • RaW team for rig and base xml
  • Sergeant Barlex for icon (I think, I might be wrong), and xml edits

15. Providence

vzzzz

Maybe it's because of my XML edits, or because the fact the CIS had overpowered lasers (That's been fixed), but this ship just tore my fleets apart.

Credits:

• EvilleJedi for model and skin
  • RaW team for rig and base xml
  • Sergeant Barlex for icon (I think, I might be wrong), and xml edits

16. Procutor

vzzzzz

The reskin work Sly has done on this is nothing short then awesome, I still can't believe how much it's changed.

Credits:

• EmperorNiko for model and original skin
  • Sly for reskin
  • Sergeant Barlex for xml, and icon

17. New Galactic Conquest

I'm on a bit of a tight time schedule, but I'd be more then willing to put an image up, sorry.

Credits:

• Scorch RC-1262 for helping me find various locations for planets.
  • RaW team for the other planet locations (These WILL be changing, this is only for 0.7 playability)
  • Sergeant Barlex for planet code, and GC background (I just found some random image online for the background, this will also likely be changing)

18. New cold planet map

Again, no image due to time schedule.

Credits:

• _237th_SC_Com_Bly for the original map Here: Moddb.com
  • Sergeant Barlex for map edits

Final Notes

I'm deeply sorry if I missed anything, when I was writing this I was on a very tight time schedule.

Also, there's one known bug where after you manually command a fight in GC, the background will shrink. I'm not currently sure why this is happening.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.