Republic Assault is a full scale conversion mod for the Petroglyphy game Star Wars Forces of Corruption. Using elements from both the current canon, and existing EU to create the best possible game experience.

Forum Thread
0.1 Patch Notes (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Republic Assault: The Clone Wars : Forum : Legacy Articles : 0.1 Patch Notes) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2017 Anchor

Assuming this gets out in time and syncs with the launch of Indev 0.1, which is what I had prior to making this mod page, I will be detailing that content of the current version, my plans going forward, and just a general question to anyone here.

So anyways, you might be booting up Indev 0.1 and notice a significant lack of new content and changes. That is fine, I didn't do a whole lot to the base game, and I haven't done a whole lot of testing outside of skirmish. Onto the content list.

1. New splash screen. If you saw the new splash screen, congratulations you have sucessfully installed and ran TCW:RE Indev 0.1. If you haven't it looks like:

Splash Screen Indev 0.1

Pretty cool considering my Photoshop skills.

Actual Game Changing Content

So I'm lacking a lot here, I didn't add a whole lot, and this was tested in skirmish only, sorry if GC doesn't work.

1. RAW Team's Venator Class Star Destroyer

Venator Showcase

Yes it might seem a bit wonky and messed up, but believe me it was much worse. Currently the only thing I noticed that works is the front proton torpedo launcher and the SPHAT cannon. It has no text, icon, or icons for it's abilities.

Credits

1. RAW Team (I was told anyone can use their stuff) for models, texture and XML code
  2. Lucasfilm for creating the Venator Class Star Destoryer

2. Republic Interdictor

Interdictor Showcase

Thankfully this one is fully operational and working. No errors from what I can see, it's missile jammer, and interdiction field ability are both fully operational.

Credits

1. EvilleJedi and Arvis Taljik for the model and texture
  2. Warb Null for the XML code and icon
  3. Wariscool for the hardpoint precode

3. Republic Medical Station

giphy

Sorry for bad resolution, not much I could do. Anyways, this is in a much better condition then my true original mod (Bugs galore!). Everything upgrades fine, had an icon, shows on the map, correct model usage... no burning hardpoints...

Credits

1. Warb Null for pretty much everything
  2. Lucasfilm for creating the Medical Station

4. I tried to add Warb Null's proto Y-wing from TCW. But it failed sadly, sorry everyone.

The Future of This Mod

So unlike other mods who just shove in units, I want the public's opinion. I have amassed a bunch of units from various sources like ModDB, Everything EaW , and more. I'll list units I have and want you to choose what to have me put in the mod.

CIS Space

• Lucrehulk Battleship
  • Munificent Frigate
  • Prvidence Destroyer
  • CIS Support ship (Balloon ship in Umbara arc) by Warb Null
  • Warb Null Sheathipede

CIS Land

• Keeper of Faith Battle Droids
  • Keeper of Faith Enforcer Droid (Tank Tread Droid)
  • Keeper of Faith AAT

Republic Space

• Warb Null Arquitens Light Cruiser
  • Keeper of Faith Republic Dreadnought
  • Warb Null Pelta Frigate
  • Warb Nulls Various Corvette pack
  • Retry to add the proto Y-wing
  • Stealthship
  • ETA class, dubbed "MU by Warb Null" shuttle
  • NU Attack Shuttle

Republic Land

• Ahsoka
  • Various Phase 1 Clones by Jedi_Clone_X2
  • Laat
  • Stun Tank
  • Various Different Clone Troopers

Misc

• Warb Nulls Imperial and Republic Lance Walkers (Thought as pirate/buy able from special structures kind of units)
  • Warb Nulls Avalanche Tank (See above)
  • E-Web Troopers (Has Stormtroopers, don't know how to make them clones or droids)
  • Hammerhead Corvette by Warb Null (See Lance walker)

These are a summary of the amount of units and other models I have, I have a ton more from other places.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.