Ah, release dates. Better yet, projected release dates, and their ability to make you taste the fine leather of your own shoes. So it's not the new year - in fact, it's about six months after the fact. But hey, who cares? It's ready for release! It, of course being, Ragnarok Arena.
What will the new version bring you?
- Seven completely reworked maps, rebuilt with the new camera and gameplay in mind
- Teamplay! Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag!
- Completely rebalanced weapons, and Powerups! Invincibility, speed, and more!
- You asked for them, we finally delivered. Reworked controls. Wave goodbye to the clunky movement controls of old, and introduce yourself to the ability to shoot and move in different directions.
- Ingame music, a new UI, and more!
And what's a release announcement without some form of moving picture? Here, indulge your ocular nerves.
And a shout-out to any server owners/providers looking for something new to run: In preperation of the release, the Ragnarok Arena developers would like to get a handful of servers going. If you're interested, please give me a shout at email@example.com
See you on Friday!