The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

The basic concept of this mod is to add Polish Army from 1939 to 1945 into Men of War. There will also be Polish campaigns. Enter staff members profiles if you want to check progress of actual work. Suggestions and comments are welcome. The basic concept has been extended with bonus content.

Forum Thread
PA 1939-45 2.2 BETA TBD. (Games : Men of War : Mods : Polish Army 1939-1945 : Forum : Headquarters : PA 1939-45 2.2 BETA TBD.) Post Reply
Thread Options
May 31 2013 Anchor

Happy days, fokes.

Get ready for the 2.2 Beta. This version will be the most innovative version since PA release because it will contain the true working MP platform, for capture the flag, combat, combat zones and valuable cargo game modes.

It will contain three factions, Germany, Poland and USSR. Further patches (2.3, 2.4) will contain other factions such as Czechoslovakia and Slovakia. All of the game modes are based on a 1939 scenario and will contain a variety of units, both squads and new vehicles never seen before in the PA modification, as well as new weapons and maps, made by VRPC and not lend leased by any game or mod.

For example, featuring in 2.2 will be the Wz. 39 "Mors", the 15.5cm Scneider Mle. 17, 5.0cm PaK 38, LeFH 18, dozens of new headgear and skins for the infantry, and new codes.

However for the total succeeding of the mod we need VRP assistance. I am very focused on modeling and coding, plus some of the HQ members also modeling and designing the PvP structure.

We do not have enough time to keep mapping as well as what we are doing. In order for the release to not delay any more, we need your help to map, any mapper will be assigned to the beta if he/she contributes with a map.

Unlike the other versions, 2.2 will be tested by only the contributors in mapping, the HQ staff but not the regular VRPB (VRP battalion). You will receive the early gameplay and get to test the version earlier, if there is a MP mapping contribution.

Please send the map to me.

-----------------------------

Map requirements:

1- the map is not from any mod or game, it is self made.
2- you can select one of these dimensions:

1v1 = 150x600 or 400x400
2v2 = 250x650 or 600x600
3v3 = 350x600 or 700x700

3- the map must be called eg."[PA]1v1_mapname".
4- the map must be free of usable tanks, or any factor giving advantage to one side of the map.
5- the map must be 1939 based (I.e: no destroyed tigers)
6- the map must be based on a Polish/eastern front scenario, winter, summer or autumn.
7- the map provides suitable cover for soldiers (I.e: not all flat land with trees)

------------------------------

Current 2.2 BETA testers

HQ staff (tester leader report bugs or mis balance to these):

-Gustav-
VillageRaper
PastTime
JG54_cule

Tester leader:

88millimeter

Testers (for now):

Wlocz 99

I expect more to come.

May 31 2013 Anchor

I might have some maps, lying around, let me get back to you

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.