The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

The basic concept of this mod is to add Polish Army from 1939 to 1945 into Men of War. There will also be Polish campaigns. Enter staff members profiles if you want to check progress of actual work. Suggestions and comments are welcome. The basic concept has been extended with bonus content.

Forum Thread
Competition #1 (Games : Men of War : Mods : Polish Army 1939-1945 : Forum : Company : Competition #1) Locked
Thread Options
May 9 2013 Anchor

Hello Everybody

I would like to announce 1st competition sponsored by Village Raper Production Academy.
Task: Create mission in climate of 1939 "First to Fight" campaign.
Time limit: 22nd June 2013
extended to 30th June 2013 (DEADLINE!).
Awards: Authors of missions I will consider as the best will receive possible nominations for "Golden Raper".
Golden Raper is the annual academy award.

Date of annual Golden Raper ceremony is 1st July (reference to date of PA39-45 official release).

Please write here if you are interested.
Competitors so far
:
kulis96 (failed)
JG54_cule (completed)
Ganges17 (failed)
Wlocz99 (failed)
asureka (resigned)
88milimeter (failed)
modber (resigned)

So far I've received mission from:
JG54_cule

WINNER: JG54_cule
Congratulations!

Edited by: VillageRaper

May 9 2013 Anchor

I am in.

May 9 2013 Anchor

Nie mogłeś tydzień temu? :(
Może co zmajstruje w sobote.

May 9 2013 Anchor

Też się zapisuje na te zawody :)

May 10 2013 Anchor

Let the battle begin! :P
VR jak będą tylko 3 prace to każdy wygrywa?

May 10 2013 Anchor

I would participate in this, but I would't finnish this in time. Good luck, Kameradens

May 10 2013 Anchor

Absolutnie. Wymagania będą bardzo wysokie i będzie trzeba się naprawdę wykazać. Stopień wynagrodzeń będzie też adekwatny do jakości pracy.
Jeśli ilość lub jakość prac, które wpłyną, mnie nie zadowoli, to przedłużę termin w nadziei na poprawę.

Jestem jednak przekonany, że walka będzie zacięta do samego końca i na wysokim poziomie. :rambo:
Pozdro!

Don't worry asureka, I will probably extend the deadline.

May 10 2013 Anchor

Ile powinna trwać misja i czy są jakieś limity górne? Np: misja nie może być dłuższa niż 30 minut czy mogą być tylko jednostki które były do tej pory w "First to Fight".

May 10 2013 Anchor

Nie ma żadnych limitów odnośnie długości trwania misji.
Można wykorzystać jedynie jednostki dostępne w PA39-45.
Poprawność historyczna będzie jednym z kryteriów oceny.

May 11 2013 Anchor

W would but i suck at making missions. I mostly just take tanks or infantry and make them fight in the editor :D

--

Not one step back!

May 12 2013 Anchor

I think you should try. If you believe you can't do the missions, you will never learn to make them. But if you try to, you will be closer to know how to make them.

Would you like to try?

May 12 2013 Anchor

I'll try but not much skill with the editor. Wish me luck!

--

Not one step back!

May 12 2013 Anchor

Should I use only PA39-45 content or I can use some additional content creating maps/units?
And it must be in Poland 1939?
Questions before start to make it clear

May 12 2013 Anchor

Please use only PA39-45 content.
I prefer it to be in Poland. It must be in 1939.
For making a new map or editing the existing one will be additional points.

Edited by: VillageRaper

May 15 2013 Anchor

Hmm..I will try.

May 26 2013 Anchor

Szkoda, że nie mam czasu :( . Ale z miłą chęcią zobacze inne prace.

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

Due real life matters (drivers license, etc.) will not be able to finish my mission and send it to you. Like everyone is supposed to send it until 22nd june, I want to leave this competition without receiving any additional excuses. I hope you understand me.

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

Ja chyba też się wypiszę, bo prawie nic nie mam, bo miałem dużo roboty i teraz pracuje nad kilkoma rzeczami w naszym modzie, jak PvP czy armia Słowacka i Węgierska.

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

Nie ma spiny

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

W sumie jest jeszcze 7 dni. Może mi się uda zrobić tą misję.
Etapy mojej pracy na konkurs:
1) Zostało 7 dni, to dużo czasu.
2) Zostało 5 dni, nie ma czym się przejmować,
3) Zostały 3 dni, jutro się za to wezmę.
4) Zostały 2 dni, jak mówiłem zrobię to jutro.
5) Jak to zostały 2 godziny ?!?!
6) Napisałem, wysłałem, jakoś to będzie.
7) Chwilę później, muszę wygrać, muszę wygrać, muszę wygrać...

Jun 18 2013 Anchor

Sorry,I wont take part.

Jul 1 2013 Anchor

And the winner is JG54_cule!
Congratulations!

Also I would like to announce that you have been nominated for Golden Raper Award. I will write now the full nominations on main site.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.