Phobos: Artefacts Reloaded Mod is a side-project of Phobos Team, aimed at artefacts visual revitalization.
An archive with all the files and a tool needed for merging PHARM 0.5 particles with other mods and packs.
Here's how to merge the particles of PHARM 0.5 with Your mod/pack, using Particle Editor Tool by Kolgomor:
1. Unpack the folder "PHARM 0.5 Particles merge" somewhere (unless You have already done that).
The merging process will be carried in this folder.
2. Open "gamedata" folder of Your mod. You should see now see the file named "particles.xr".
Copy and paste it to the "src_trunk" folder, in which the particles will be merged.
3. Launch "PEToolGui.exe" and press the "Декомпилировать партиклы" ("Decompile particles") button.
After the end of the operation various folders will appear in "src_trunk".
But do not close the application right now.
4. Copy and paste all of the folders from "src_trunk pharm 0.5" to "src_trunk".
5. In "PEToolGui" bress the button "Cкомпилировать партиклы" ("Compile particles") and choose "Зов Припяти" ("Call of Pripyat") mode.
6. Close the application when the operation is finished.
After You close the app, a new "particles.xr" file will appear in the "output" folder.
Copy and paste it to the "gamedata" folder of Your mod.