'One 4 Nine' is a four-level campaign for Valve Software's Left 4 Dead 1. The setting is the Nevada Desert. The U.S. Army have built a Military base around an ancient 'alien tomb', and after years of trying have finally managed to open it. The four survivors - Francis, Bill, Zoey and Louis - have heard rumors of a fortified safe zone located in the U.S Army's base, but have no knowledge of the tomb, nor what will await them upon arrival...
Version 6 of One 4 Nine is now released. This new version only features minor fixes, however is a worthwhile release as I have merged the coop and versus maps together, resulting in a massively reduced filesize (550mb down to 370mb). Therefore the mod will now be much quicker for everyone to download from now on, and free-up almost 200mb of your hard drive space should you think the mod is a keeper. Cheers.
- Merged coop and versus which has almost halved the filesize.
- Fixed klaxon sound when zombies set on fire.
- Pipebombs and molotovs in the survival maps 2, 4 and 5 can now each only be picked up once, not four times.
- Added ladder in house back up to top floor in survival map 1.
- Fixed EOF error in console.
- Removed survivor speech after intro, as it didn't make sense.