'One 4 Nine' is a four-level campaign for Valve Software's Left 4 Dead 1. The setting is the Nevada Desert. The U.S. Army have built a Military base around an ancient 'alien tomb', and after years of trying have finally managed to open it. The four survivors - Francis, Bill, Zoey and Louis - have heard rumors of a fortified safe zone located in the U.S Army's base, but have no knowledge of the tomb, nor what will await them upon arrival...
'One 4 Nine' L4D1 version 7 is now released, introducing all of the bug fixes and improvements from the recent L4D2 version 5.
- Fixed finale ending prior to 2nd tank being killed.
- Fixed nav problem in map 1 at the bottom of the lift to the right.
- Removed some throwables from maps 2, 3 and 4.
- Player SI can now access vent shaft near lift in map 3.
- Fixed survivors able to jump over a small section of the fence door in map 3.
- Fixed zombies able to spawn below lift in map 3 before the survivors activate it.
- Fixed smokers grabbing survivors from behind caved-in sand piles in map 5.
- Added new graffiti in map 1 house explaining the survivors' motivation for going to the tomb.
- Added SuicideBlitz poster in map 1 house.
- Prevented players climbing part of the rock wall in the finale area.
- Minor fixes for some sound effects.
- Fixed SI player ghosts not being killed if falling into canyons.
- Updated poster.
- Added ammo stacks midway through maps 2 and 4.
- Added health cabinet to medical area in map 4.