This mod has been in development since 2007. Some major features are: Corpses of the fallen will now permanently stay, population caps have been increased, and new units. Each faction receives one hero unit, you can play with and against any faction, and there are Heroes, crazy stuff (like The Maus, Powell, zombies,...). It also contains an Infantry Only mode, Early war mode, No Pop-Cap mode, and Quick Start mode in the victory conditions. This mod is only for fun! If you are looking for complete realism, try another one. Some combiners with other mods like Star Wars Frontlines - The Galactic Civil War & Eastern Front are also available.

Forum Thread
beutepanzer just give me t34 76 (Games : Company of Heroes : Mods : NHC Mod : Forum : Bug Reports : beutepanzer just give me t34 76) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 19 2021 Anchor

I've been playing for a few hours and notice something when I play with Ostheer and use the Famo 9 recovery vehicle only recovers t34/76, can´t recover shermans o other things is the only one left, I also tried only with the Estern Front MOD and the same thing happened, apart when the t34 85s
are destroyed it becomes t34/76, i realy like that t34 85 germany cammo

Nov 2 2022 Anchor

That's an issue of the Eastern Front mod and is unrelated to my mod

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.