This is a singelplayer and multiplayer modification for Mount and Blade: Warband. It covers a central theme of colonists versus tribes, with tribes taking inspiration from anything from aztecs, neolithic tribes and comanches/apaches. It is based in a fictitious land on an Island called New Elgante which is occupied by seven factions. The mod aims to convert the native world to this new setting. The game world and setting are entirely of my own imagination and I try to convey the world in a believable fashion. I am making this mod alongside writing several novels based inside the world.
This is a fix for some bugs that were overlooked in the release of v0.8. Just extract to the module folder. Read more for the changelog
- Fixed "Unable to find tribal_spear", invisible snake spears.
- Fixed up Arlen, Karkan and Empire Troop Equipment
- Fixed Karkan Ranges Merchant Spawn
- Lighter Brown for Karkans on world map (Easier to read)
- Bronze Sword in the wrong markets
- Lower Speed on Snake Outcasts
- Buffed Snake Tribe, Nerfed Karkan Tribe
- Fixed Rebel Lords spawning without weapons
- Guns have slight increase in accuracy
- Fixed the problem with Karkan Spearmen spawning with no spears and tribal armour.
- Fixed Entrypoints at Luk- Fixed AI mesh at Fidsner.
- Fixed bandit Entry point at Snakes Neck so now you can complete the beginners quest
- New Snake Long Stake model