Nathaniel is a serious young man, formerly of the Flaming Fist in Baldur's Gate. His life was turned upside-down by Sarevok's deeds and now he is willing to help the Bhaalspawn as best he can.
Nathaniel can be downloaded from Forums.spellholdstudios.net
The Nathaniel Mod contains:
* Over 5000 lines of new dialogue and more than 400 original voice clips
* Over 150 comments on Charname's activities in Amn
* Original items, some of which are more useful than others
* At least four banters with each of the Bioware NPCs, with the exception of Korgan who has three
* A Nathaniel-specific quest
* Four non-joinable NPCs, three of whom have original voicing
* A romance track for male humans, half-elves or elves of Good or Lawful Neutral alignment containing:
-27 Charname-Nathaniel banters
-Extensive flirts, changing significantly throughout the talks rather than only after the romance is "committed"
-Opportunity to give gifts
-Conflicts with Aerie, Jaheira and Viconia
-Optional conflict with Weimer's Solaufein
-Opportunity to switch to the friendship track should you wish
* A friendship track for ineligible males and females of any alignment except Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil containing:
-17 Charname-Nathaniel banters
-Platonic flirts, changing throughout the talks
-Reactions to certain Charname-NPC romances
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.