Nathaniel is a serious young man, formerly of the Flaming Fist in Baldur's Gate. His life was turned upside-down by Sarevok's deeds and now he is willing to help the Bhaalspawn as best he can.
Nathaniel can be downloaded from Forums.spellholdstudios.net
The Nathaniel Mod contains:
* Over 5000 lines of new dialogue and more than 400 original voice clips
* Over 150 comments on Charname's activities in Amn
* Original items, some of which are more useful than others
* At least four banters with each of the Bioware NPCs, with the exception of Korgan who has three
* A Nathaniel-specific quest
* Four non-joinable NPCs, three of whom have original voicing
* A romance track for male humans, half-elves or elves of Good or Lawful Neutral alignment containing:
-27 Charname-Nathaniel banters
-Extensive flirts, changing significantly throughout the talks rather than only after the romance is "committed"
-Opportunity to give gifts
-Conflicts with Aerie, Jaheira and Viconia
-Optional conflict with Weimer's Solaufein
-Opportunity to switch to the friendship track should you wish
* A friendship track for ineligible males and females of any alignment except Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil containing:
-17 Charname-Nathaniel banters
-Platonic flirts, changing throughout the talks
-Reactions to certain Charname-NPC romances
We're sorry, but no downloads were found here.
If you would like to share files with the community, sign up and you can.