Our next major version, Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.3 has been in the RC stage for over two weeks, and today we are ready to announce its stable release.
Major highlights of this release:
- fixes for various network problems which occured in 1.1 and 1.2 series (including a fix for "Map download breaking often on large transfers" issue)
- added new scripting functions for removal of default GTASA map objects (including breakable ones)
- introduced a new scripting event - onClientVehicleCollision
- implemented a new scripting function - takePlayerScreenShot
- fixes for various crashes and issues (including "warp glitch", inaccurate heat seekers sync, createProjectile() velocity desync between clients, custom models texture crash, "white models" when using custom models and more)
- added functionality to protect client-side scripts which pre-compiles them before being sent and stops resources from being saved on disk. This is configurable in the resource's meta.xml.
- added pixel manipulation functionality
- introduced new client-side scripting functions - setBirdsEnabled and getBirdsEnabled
- included a new gui skin - Lighter black - contributed by Aibo
Updated Linux server files are also available.
-- MTA Team