After few weeks of works, we have been finished 15+ new features and now we just wait for test and something :D
We have been finished all the work for this mod, except for modified recoil. We now waiting for HITMAN11 finish his work for modified recoil. If possible, we gonna release the mod with modified recoil. But, maybe we gonna add modified recoil on patch, if HITMAN11 still not finished his working when this released.
So, this is our mod new features that will included in v1:
- Better AI v2 by Dr.Eviltag
- New sounds by imtheheadhunter
- Replaced MEC with Russian Army
- New vehicles (BMP-3, Mi-24 Hind, and Hummer+TOW)
- New textures for Russia vehicles and soldiers
- New weapons (M95, PKM, Grappling hook, S12K, and Remington 11-87)
- Reworked class, more variation of weapons and shotgun as secondary weapon
- Increased RPG/SRAW/TOW/IGLA missile speed
- Increased TOW/IGLA damage
- No crosshair on all weapons, no hit indicator
- RPG/SRAW just have 2 ammo
- Increased BMP-3 damage
- Decreased APC armor
- New description for map (sorry if the description is not creative :p)
- Long jet afterburner
- The return of smoke grenades
- Patch for high PC specs (impossible to play online with normal version)
- New maps: Wake Island 2007, Midnight Sun, & Operation Road Rage!
- Modified recoil [still waiting confirmation]
It's recommended to have special forces expansion for this mod, but you still can use special forces from patch 1.50 to play this mod :)
Besides we wait for modified recoil confirmation, we gonna test our features and maps, to make sure the mod less bug and playable. If you want to be tester, contact me. We open for tester, but just for 3 people.
We gonna release on 2nd week of September, so watch us for updates :D
Since 2002 we have explored, played and enjoyed mods of all shapes and sizes just like Hardcore Fun Mod. We love games like Battlefield 2 that have opened themselves up to modding. Because of communities like Workshop, Nexus, Curse, RTSL, GameBanana and Mod DB, more games support modding today than ever before.
Let's celebrate modding
As mods play a bigger role in the future of gaming, we believe it is important to recognize the effort the teams behind the work put in, giving us countless hours of enjoyment while asking nothing in return. We have the power to change our games and that needs to be celebrated to ensure it remains a big part of PC gaming's future.
It all started
In 2015, when the paid modding dispute left many gamers and modders worried about the direction the industry is headed. Things have since settled down, but we believe it is important to continue this small tradition to show we are not alone in our love for mods, and the open platforms that embrace them.
Mod Appreciation Week
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built is being enjoyed by others. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2016 (or click the icons above for a pre-built post).
Your comment "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to un-delete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" link again to reverse the change.