You've watched the documentaries. You've seen the films. You've read the books. Now play a mod that delivers that realism you've always desired.

Forum Thread
5 german AT Crew photo (Games : Battle of Empires : 1914-1918 : Mods : Totaler Krieg: 1939-45 : Forum : Contributions (Pictures / Videos of Uniforms) : 5 german AT Crew photo) Locked
Thread Options
bassmaniac
bassmaniac Bassmaniac
Dec 27 2010 Anchor

Hello Sturm.

I've already posted some photos of AT crew, not for uniforms but for adding new movements of reloading, on DMS AS forum:
Digitalmindsoft.eu

Concerning the german AT Crew: Today in game, there is only 2 man for an AT Gun. As you can see on this photo, there is 5 soldiers on the team AT: 2 operators, 2 servants for help reloading and an a soldier or an officer who looks through binoculars and give the top to fire, because the guys behind do not see much..

Many movements have to be added into the game, to be more realistic, and especially the reloading action.
Are you able to modify the current team in game by adding three men, and somes boxes of ammunition behind which they could protect themselves ? (2 new loaders and an Officer that give the top to fire with his hand).

If it's not possible, a simple officer, with binoculars (improve the seeing) who say fire with hand movement could be a nice add! :hurray:
If you can do that, you're a god, and it could be great to improve the game! ;)

Note that i've also do a wish list of all players of MOW:AS, and it can give you some ideas for modding, here:
Digitalmindsoft.eu

Regards.
Bass

Edited by: bassmaniac

Herr_Sturmführer
Herr_Sturmführer Founder, DCS Leader, Developer.
May 16 2011 Anchor

The problem with this is what if, for example an enemy soldiers manages to sneak up to the side of the cannon, in my opinion it would look rather odd seeing a perfectly useful soldier standing at the back of the cannon standing motionless staring forwards whilst an enemy soldier goes through the motions of rifle-butting him in the face, without reaction.

Sturm

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.