Time moves forward,but nothing changes,except Max's face :D After I see you liked the Old School Mod,decided finally,that i'll do the Classic Mod with Timothy Gibbs's face. :)
Max Payne 3: Classic Mod is OUT! :) Enjoy the Max Payne 2 feeling with the Timothy face,and the Max Payne 2 musics(menu,loading menu,NewYork Radio,ingame menu end credits. ) :)
Welcome Max Payne fan! :)
Before you install and try the Classic mod, i think you should save the original files what you will change.
1. download OpenIV from: Openiv.com
2. Install openIV and open the audio.rpf file with it,what you can find in your Max Payne 3 folder.
3. in your Audio.rpf, go to sfx folder (Press Edit mode) and paste the three folder (interactive_music,ambient_streams and music) to the sfx folder.
4. go to you Max Payne3/pc/models/cdimages folder open playerped.rpf with openIV press Edit Mode again and paste all the things what you find in the ClassicModelPack folder.
5. Delete all the head_norm wtd files
if you see holes between the body and the head in two or three clothes,please dont be dissapointed,im not a modeller :P
if you have another problem leave a comment on ModDB: Moddb.com
Hope you understand the little tutorial,and have a nice play, enjoy this little mod! ;)