The last few months I have been doing some bug fixes from time to time. I have not created any big new content, that's still on my to-do list. Let me make a small list what I've been doing lately:
- Item dealers now sell melee weapons.
- Made a small script that gives the player unlimited sprint when his health is greater than 50%.
- The FFF and FS mission packs have been added to the main game which means there is no need to download the mission packs when version 4.0 is released.
- Several bug fixes which have been reported a while ago.
- Created a new model for the epilogue of the mod (see latest screenshot).
It's not much but I haven't had much time in the last couple of months. I'll try to make more progress in the coming weeks.
Here's my current to-do list by the way:
- The epilogue for both the Army and Bandits storyline.
- Fix more bugs, including the time travel crash.
- Add more content to the new Exploration Mode.
After that's finished I'll let a few people test the new version and fix bugs that will pop up in the testing period. I also want to make a trailer for the new release. When all of that is finished, I can finally release version 4.0. I don't know how long everything is going to take so please, have some patience.