Left 4 Theft is a major/total modification for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The mod is slightly based on Left 4 Dead and will bring you the zombie apocalypse in San Andreas. Fight off zombies, explore the infected world, join factions and a lot more!

Forum Thread
Main safe camp Area 51 and other features (Games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas : Mods : Left 4 Theft: San Andreas : Forum : Tips and Suggestions : Main safe camp Area 51 and other features) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 30 2013 Anchor

Hello.first i wanna say that u did good job with this mod.
i create account just to share my opinion,what you coud create in new version.

(while you reading play this video) - Youtube.com

so what i suggest is to make area 51 available for main safe camp.

Imageshack.us
Imageshack.us
Imageshack.us
Imageshack.us
Imageshack.us

-first i think it has perfect, strategic place for the main camp all cities are in familiar distance the base has long walls bigger area than other safe camps,watch towers,and nice underground area for survivors so u have to do almost nothing with map editor.)

my suggestions (how does it look like)

-(cleo) add soldiers to towers and few for guarding ground area.
Imageshack.us
Imageshack.us
Imageshack.us

-(cleo) add lights from towers see the image -
Imageshack.us
just point the lights to outside the base walls. it will create right atmosphere.

-(cleo-map) make main gates opening (only for barracks and patriot) (and the west opened enterance leave opened, its nice when sometimes zombies get inside area)

-(cleo) underground labs
Imageshack.us
i suugest use this area for for survivors just add peds and few beds.

-(cleo) script idea - i think there is too many safe camps in all sa map. i suggest delete some of them. there will be nice thing like drive supplies for other smaller camps with barracks or patriot. or sometimes get signal go to defend randomly camp from zombies or bandits.

so its nothing big to do the biger part of my suggestions ,but it brings really nice changes and more survival atmosphere.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.