Kreedz Climbing is a unique, non-violent, puzzle-type, 3D-First Person View game where the player attempts jumping and 17 other disciplines like shooting flare targets, racing vehicles, surfing, bungee, bunnyhop, longjump, or sliderace until he/she reaches the top (or end) of any given environment. In Kreedz Climbing no map is the same and can vary with any combination of these skills. It's a race against time and against other players with any discipline in the game.
First something to see: The changes/additions coming for the next update Beta1.1: SO FAR...... Bugs/exploits fixed: 1. Spectator mode exploit(F3 noclipping) fixed. 2. Rope cuts when you enter a teleporter. (This stops a snapping superspeed exploit) 3. Reset Exploit fixed.(a checkpoint/timer exploit)
Posted by -SoUlFaThEr- on Apr 12th, 2006
The changes/additions coming for the next update Beta1.1:
1. Spectator mode exploit(F3 noclipping) fixed.
2. Rope cuts when you enter a teleporter. (This stops a snapping superspeed exploit)
3. Reset Exploit fixed.(a checkpoint/timer exploit)
4. Player Model validation checks added.
5. Names will display better now when pointing at players.
6. Physics teleporting on physics objects has been lifted my making them not physics items...there was no other way.
1. Time limit / minutes passed replaced with time left.
2. kz_tutorial has a better information system, instead of walking into the bubbles you have to press USE to hear it....when you leave the room before they end they willl stop. Also the secret works everytime correctly now.
1. Timeleft is now at the bottom of the scoreboard and replaced the old functions.
2. Bungee mode added.
3. Bungee control and target entities added
4. Bungee smoothness tweaks
5. Bungee has 2 types now, Limited and Free.(limited is for bungee mode maps, and free is the reward for completeing a map as usual)
6. Stuck command added. If you are up high and fall...and save a checkpoint on the ground, writing stuck in the console will take you to your previous saved checkpoint.
7. Say console commands added (/sv_gravity 500, etc)
8. End timer annoucements tweaked.
9. Pause reduced to single button, or command /kz_pause
10. Customise Climber interface has been redone.
Official Map Additions:
Official Model Additions:
Winter Climber, he has 3 skins available.
1. sv_checklimit xxx added, 250 checkpoints allowed max and this set limit will always display in the bottom of the scoreboard.
2. cl_forceserious 1/0 added, on by default!!! This is for those who want only to see serious models and not the simpsons. If you want all models to be seen properly, tell the console cl_forceserious 0.