Do you remember your way home? Do you even remember what home is? Inwards is a first person psychological mystery set between the dim halls of a hospital, and the strange world of a folk story.
Inwards, an atmospheric narrative driven horror mystery. Download Inwards here. Readme within.
Alternate download mirror here: Gamejolt.com
Inwards is a first person psychological mystery set between the dim halls of a hospital, and the pieces of a strange folk tale. You can find your way to the end, but can you find your way out?
Inwards is the product of 8 months work by a team of 6 Australian university students. Our team consists of:
Samson Barratt - Lead modeller and animator
Thomas Dalton Carwood- Designer, programmer
Chris Gough - Programmer, GUI programmer
Kyall Henricksen - Lead programmer
Miles Newton - Creative director, writer, producer
Andrew Scharf - Designer, testing coordinator, assistant producer
- Added README to installer.
- Slight reduction of file size
- To install Inwards, open the installer and extract files to your Steam\steamapps\sourcemods directory
- Restart your steam client
- If you don't have Steam download the client here
Due to serious issues with our development tools that were beyond our control, the build is not completely bug free
- If a page becomes stuck on screen, move your crosshair over the position of its model and press "E" to use. This will remove it.
- Level transitions can cause a small problem in which there are some random props deposited into the third level
- If there appears to be a bug that causes a major difficulty, do not hesitate to
contact us via email or message the account