Invasion 1944 is a historically accurate World War Two total conversion mod for ARMA 2: Combined Operations(ARMA2 + Arrowhead) centering on the European theater.
Various fixes. Extract and overwrite files from 2.6 full release and 2.61 and 2.62 patches.
Version 2.63 is a patch, and requires an existing I44 v2.6 installation with the v2.61 and v2.62 updates applied.
The required Invasion 1944 - D-Day archive hosted on Armaholic is already at version 2.62 (so no need to apply those 2.61 and 2.62 patches). You can get it from here: Invasion 1944 - D-Day
-Open the archive file 'I44-ARMA2CO-v2-63.7z' with 7-Zip (http://7-zip.org/)
-Select the ‘Extract' button.
-In the ‘Copy To' line paste your ARMA 2: Combined Operations root directory (where arma2oa.exe is located) or other location e.g: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or C:\Users\*Your Username*\Documents\ArmA 2 -Click ‘OK' to start extracting the contents. Once extracted you can close 7zip
-Create a shortcut, or load using your favourite launcher, be sure to load CBA, e.g: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@i44 -nosplash
NOTE: This installation assumes you installed v2.6, v2.61, and v2.62 to @I44 and will patch that folder name only. If you use a custom folder name you will need to modify it to match your own personal setup.
Included .pbo files:
Please visit our Dev-Heaven site to report bugs and issues directly to the team: dev-heaven.net
When you encounter any bugs or issues, try to note down how they came to happen (what you were doing briefly prior to the problem), try to recreate the bug, if you can give us steps on how you found it, we can follow them to check for any issues that we can then look into fixing. If appropriate include screenshots to help describe issues.
- [2.63] FIXED Hanomag missing sound.
- [2.63] FIXED Trucks missing sound.
- [2.63] FIXED Lee Enfield Bayonet turning into K98k.
- [2.63] FIXED External view on PzII, added cargo spots.
- [2.63] FIXED Cargo bugs on PzIV.
- [2.63] FIXED PzIV (S) damage from small-arms fixed.
- [2.63] CHANGED Added variable to enable medic class in missions (e.g. battleground) on non-medic units. Syntax: unitname setVariable ["I44_BG_Healer",false,true]; (enables healing on a unit), unitname setVariable ["I44_BG_Healer",true,true]; (enables full medic class medical kits do not deplete when used), unitname setVariable ["I44_BG_Healer",false,false]; (unit healing disabled).
- [2.63] NEW Added weights to all weapons, items and magazines. Code: I44_weight = ##
- [2.63] NEW Set grenade deflecting to 0; this makes them actually not jump around once they hit the ground.
- [2.63] NEW Added Canuk's grenade spin script.
- [2.63] NEW Satchel model for throwable explosives.
- [2.63] NEW Neaville Winter, new snowed version of map by McNools.
I44_SP_Landing_v2.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - 144 Groups error fixed (included again to ensure its correct version).
I44_coop_Misdrop_1-20.MCN_Neaville - new mission from McNools, large scale JIP Co-op across Neaville.
i44_coop_hill93_1-30_v1-1.MCN_Neaville - fixed 'Officer' unit, now vulnerable to damage.
All Battlegrounds now include our wounding system available via the User Interface,
TPW Suppression and Line of Sight scripts (currently using script version 3.04 due to some issues with more recent versions, will update/integrate better in future, if needed they can simply be disabled by altering the init.sqf and commenting out or removing the two script calls).
Capture positions rebalanced with re-arm points at each flag.
Each side now has 5 groups of 5 units in an effort to improve teamplay, groups currently preset, will add custom groups if there is a demand for it).
Generally these versions are more focused for PvP games and its suggested you turn AI off, as they don't function ideally with the environments on certain maps (bridges), and the player wounding system but should provide nice filler for smaller groups or even Players vs AI on one side.
Some other small fixes and tweaks, any feedback on these versions would be appreciated over on our public forums or BI topic.