Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in.
The 4.4 release of Hyrule: Total War focusing on the faction overhauls of the Moblins and the Darknut Legion.
- Make sure to completely remove older versions of Hyrule: Total War.
- Run Part 1 of the installer. Be sure the file path matches the right location for either the Steam or CD version of Medieval 2
- Run Part 2 of the installer. Be sure the file path matches the right location for either the Steam or CD version of Medieval 2
- If using the Steam version of Medieval 2, follow Procedure#1 at the following link to run mods: Forums.totalwar.com
- New HD Darknut units added
- New HD Moblin units added
- New HD Zuna units added
- 3 New Armos units added; Armos Statues, Armos Knights and Beamos
- Forest Blins and Dead Hand added as mercs
-New Agent and Soldier Models for Moblins and Darknuts
-Portraits for the above agents rather than generic Med II images
- Darknut and Moblin techtrees added from their guides
- Custom ui for some of the above
- One of the new armos units might spawn when guardians are found
- New mercs added; Forest Blins and Stalchildren and Dead Hands as shadow mercs
-Bug Fixes etc-
- Fixed issue of certain ranged units (Gohma Caretakers and Tokay Slingers) crashing the game
- Fixed issue where Armos didn't spawn in certain settlements