Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in.
Hyrule: Total War is a Real Time Strategy game set within the Zelda universe of Hyrule. Players will command the various characters and races from the Zelda series while they play through the main storyline or participate in a freeform campaign where anything can happen. Build up your Kingdom, level up and play as your favorite characters from the series, and either save or dominate Hyrule with your massive armies.
Hyrule: Total War 3.6
- Kingdoms Expansion pack
- Be sure to uninstall any older versions of Hyrule: Total War before installing.
- Simply run the installers. The default directory might not match yours though, so be sure to install the game in a mod folder if it's not.
- If you are using the Steam version of Medieval 2: Kingdoms, be sure to download this or the mod will not start up properly: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?410461-Creating-a-World-Mod-Install-for-Steam
- Redesigned Deku Tribes Faction complete with different models and units.
- New Abilities for most Heroes
- Single Unit Heroes now count as generals and governors in the Freeform Campaign
- Techtree editions for all factions capable of building in settlements.
- Twili Civil War event added to Freeform Campaign
- New Units for each faction (30 in total)
- Six new heroes added to the game: Biggoron (Gorons), Agitha (Gohma), Yaraxonal (Darknut Legion), Azrily (Sheikah), Maku Tree of Labrynna (Labrynna Regime), and Cia (Wizzrobe), each with their own hero ability.
NOTE: Hyrule Historia Missions will be uploaded separately in packs because of their unholy file size. If you don't see them in the menu, it's because they'll be up here as separate downloads at a later date.