Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in.
Hyrule: Total War is a Real Time Strategy game set within the Zelda universe of Hyrule. Players will command the various characters and races from the Zelda series while they play through the main storyline or participate in a freeform campaign where anything can happen. Build up your Kingdom, level up and play as your favorite characters from the series, and either save or dominate Hyrule with your massive armies.
Hyrule: Total War 3.5
- Kingdoms Expansion pack
- Be sure to uninstall any older versions of Hyrule: Total War before installing.
- Simply run the installers that come in the .rar. The default directory might not match yours though, so be sure to install the game in a mod folder if it's not.- If you are using the Steam version of Medieval 2: Kingdoms, be sure to download this or the mod will not start up properly: Twcenter.net
What's included in this version:
- Campaign, Custom Battle, Multiplayer, and Quick Battle support
- 19 Playable factions: The Kingdom of Hyrule, Gerudo, Gorons, Zora, Kokiri, Gohma, Ordona Province, Lanayru Province, Deku Tribes, Moblins, Darknut Legion, Lizalfos, Labrynna Regime, Fairies of Tarm, Stalfos, Sheikah, Kingdom of Ikana, Forces of Twilight, Order of the Wizzrobe, and the River Zoras
- 4 New Custom Settlements: Lon Lon Ranch, Snowpeak Ruins, Sacred Forest Meadow, Death Mountain Crater, and Hylia Marine
New Features/Fixes since last version:
- 4 Custom Settlements on the Freeform Campaign Map- 8 new story based Missions for the Hyrule Historia Campaign.
- Your Faction's religion now automatically grows in each city you control.
- Added Goddess Priestess to Strict Goddess Worship factions and Disciples of Majora to Majora Worship Factions.
- Numerous small bug fixes
- SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE ENDING A TURN. There is a random crash that happens periodically in the freeform campaign, usually caused after a faction attacks a custom settlement. Reloading a save game seems to be the only solution.
- The unlockable factions are already unlocked. This is not a bug but is intentional to help players find bugs in the campaign faster.
- All flying units will not fly over walls/structures in siege battles.
- Setting rupees to max in custom battles allows duplicate heroes to be selected.