The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Horizon has been announced as discontinued. But for any of you who may feel upset by this, Statyk has brought back up his Amnesia mod, Nearsight due to the availability from it. Feel free to check it out!
A few members of the Timorem Team have been busy lately with schooling and jobs that have taken up a majority of their time. So I have been stuck with a majority of the modelling and mapping lately... It's been quite overwhelming handling most of the project's art and assets when the mod involves 100% custom made content, you know? This is going to take way too long to finish at this pace. So here's the plan.
I would like to assign the team 1 or 2 new 3D modellers. These new members will need:
- To be efficient in the tools that they use (Autodesk Maya/Max, Photoshop, Normal/spec mapping, etc). I would prefer that the member has had experience, and wouldn't have to ask too many questions (how to implement a feature or how to get a complicated design working is fine).
- To know how the HPL2 engine works, how to use it effectively, and how to reach its boundaries.
- To know how to optimize file size and detail. Especially in 3D modelling.
- To know how to work within a team.
- To be able to communicate with the team via Skype.
- A kickass attitude.
(A small clippet from VERY early stages of Valyrie's room, using Autodesk Maya 2011)
Timorem is trying to bring about one of the best mods out there for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. If you are willing to be a part of this modding team, email us at:
TimoremTeam@gmail.com (currently down)
PM us at the Timorem Team on ModDB.
Include some of your work and I will go through them one by one. Thanks guys, I hope you look forward to being a part of the most kickass modding team in the Amnesia world.
- Statyk =]
PS: As this project is a MOD, not a game, you will not be paid. This is for us to build a portfolio and experience in working with a team.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.