Hearts of Iron 3 Modern Warfare puts you in the seat of goverment of any country during the years 2000 - 2020.
***Please Note: this version is NOT supported and will not work with your copy of the game, wait for the next version to come out!*** Change log: This is a summary of the major changes to the mod introduced in Beta 3. It is recommended to install this on a fresh copy of Hearts of Iron 3 For the Motherland.
- Iran has been replaced by Russia as the 3rd faction leader
- Many new events have been added for countries like the USA, China, India, European union member states, G8 members and so on.
- Remapped tech tree and new units to use on the battlefield
- Introduction of new higher quality counters
- New decisions for the USA, Russia, China
- Borders redrawn for Africa and new nations added
- End date extended to 2030
- New country modifiers, added the African Union, added the Four Asia Tigers and many more.
- Added history events for USA all the way up to the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001
- Further balanced Europe's need for Gulf oil and Russian natural gas
- Many changes to the interface in terms of graphics and structre
- Added option to annex strategic locations like the Suez canal, the Panama canal and ect
- A complete remap of units with 21st century units introduced each with unique stats, no more cavalry brigades or engineers.
- Nuclear weapons will now be much harder to get with a long tech tree and big requirements on construction of your cores.
- Added modifiers for future implementation of UN security council conflict resolution process.
- Many more graphical changes in various areas of the game.