Please note: This mod is no longer being developed for Hearts of Iron 3. Please note: This version is not compatible with TFH expansion or the latest patch for FTM. Hearts of Iron 3 Modern Warfare puts you in the seat of goverment of any country during the years 2000 - 2010. As the USA - spread freedom and democracy and build up your NATO coaltion to avenge the 9.11 attacks. As China - spread the people's revolution as far as possible, show the USA who's boss. By force or diplomacy, the path is yours to choose...
Note: this version is NOT compatible with TFH or the latest patch for FTM. Change log: This is a summery of the major changes to the mod introduced in Beta 3. It is recommended to install this on a fresh copy of Hearts of Iron 3 For the Motherland.
- Iran has been replaced by Russia as the 3rd faction leader
- Many new events have been added for countries like the USA, China, India, European union member states, G8 members and so on.
- Remapped tech tree and new units to use on the battlefield
- Introduction of new higher quality counters
- New decisions for the USA, Russia, China
- Borders redrawn for Africa and new nations added
- End date extended to 2030
- New country modifiers, added the African Union, added the Four Asia Tigers and many more.
- Added history events for USA all the way up to the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001
- Further balanced Europe's need for Gulf oil and Russian natural gas
- Many changes to the interface in terms of graphics and structre
- Added option to annex strategic locations like the Suez canal, the Panama canal and ect
- A complete remap of units with 21st century units introduced each with unique stats, no more cavalry brigades or engineers.
- Nuclear weapons will now be much harder to get with a long tech tree and big requirements on construction of your cores.
- Added modifiers for future implementation of UN security council conflict resolution process.
- Many more graphical changes in various areas of the game.