a Modification for the shooter Star Trek: Elite Force II, allowing you to play the Campaign from the Single-Player Co-Operatively in Multi-Player together, with up to 4 Players in total.
Version 3.3 of the HaZardModding Co-Op script Mod has been released with two new translated levels. Over all the Mod supports now 17 levels with many new features...
Posted by Chrissstrahl on Apr 13th, 2008
- Improved NPC-Team-AI
- Players can resume Tricorder-Moldulations.
- Added and edited client side huds (also Team huds).
- Added Training-Skip feature (close in on Tuvok and press use).
- Translated two new Level-Scripts (m3l1b-forever and m3l2-forever).
- Local Lip-syncronisation support (for English or German Dialogs) server sided.
- Fixed small problems on a few levels.
The following (17) levels are officially supported:
Mission 1: m1l1a-borg_sphere,m1l1b-borg_sphere,m1l1c-borg_sphere,m1l2a-borg_sphere
Mission 3: m3l1a-forever,m3l1b-forever,m3l2-forever