a Modification for the shooter Star Trek: Elite Force II, allowing you to play the Campaign from the Single-Player Co-Operatively in Multi-Player together, with up to 4 Players in total.
HaZardModding's Co-Op Mod for Star Trek® Elite Force II has been released in the version 3.2. This new version comes with two new levels and new Features...
Posted by Chrissstrahl on Mar 13th, 2008
HaZardModding's Co-Op Mod for Star Trek® Elite Force II has been released in the version 3.2. This new version comes with two new levels to explore and many new Features...
ABOUT THE CO-OP SCRIPT MOD VERSION 3.2 (FEATURES)
- Added new client side huds/menus.
- PlayerManager functions upgraded.
- Teammates can be commanded to hold the position or follow the player again.
- Fixed Multiple misc small problems on all levels.
- Translated two new Level-Scripts (m1l2a-borg_sphere and m3l1a-forever).
- Improved Script structure, speed and security like always...
+ This Mod is Dedicated Linux Server Compatible!
+ This Mod is Dedicated Windows Server Compatible!
X This Mod was not tested under Mac OS-X.
X This Mod is not compatible to older versions of the HZM EF2 Co-Op Mod.
Version 3.2 is not compatible to older versions!
If you have client side addons of the version 3.0
you require to update them in order to make them
work with a version 3.2 server.
If you wish to host you really require this Mod and it's features:
This Co-Op Mod version is installed on the SponsoredServer[dM], you require the official patch 1.1 to play on this server.