Tons of new objects are added into the game, many changes are made, fixed, erased, twice more stable than it's previous version. A new setup was made at 19.05.2012. It doesn't require a new version because nothing new was changed or added. All the files had to be written in lowcaps otherwise it couldn't work with few IMG tools. The files were renamed with a script made by fastman92.
- The new update is supported by a .ASI Map IDE/IPL/COL Limit Tool
by made Ryosuke. Function-X- PM and gave me the tool, asking if what he got is
actually doing something to the map limits. The tools was downloaded a long ago
by Function-X- on Ryosuke Index Website before his website got shut down. The
mod will include the Tool because there are no links left and nowere to download
it. I never heard of this tool actually and I can't find any links. Don't make
request on me for uploading somewhere because is not created by me, even with
all the links being dead.
- SA-MP - READ ME: The Tool made by Ryosuke is causing problems with
SA-MP as any new version doesn't let you use any .ASI, CLEO mod or whatever, at
least this one doesn't seems to work, because others consider cheating; bullsh*t
as you can see, this mod update the game view. In order to play SA-MP,
maplimit.INI needs to be moved or better yet renamed like X.INI somewhere else
in order to play SA-MP. When you don't want to play SA-MP, move the maplimit.INI
back in the main dir. SA-MP Clients below 0.3e version, old versions of SA-MP is
actually working and you don't need to move the maplimit.INI back and forth
everytime, but nobody is using those anymore.
- The new version is still not including trees. Failed miserably.
- Made test on the new version and so far I didn't encouter problems
(white objects, crahes, etc)
- Fully working with Project Oblivon.
- New version fully working and supports new maps .IPL, .IDE, .COL,
.DFF, .TXD. I've included extra limits to the game. Mode how much you like.
- The entire version is based only on .LOD .DFF meaning;
- .DFF are not involved anymore.
• No more merged files
because normal, the reason is above.
• No more Night Vertex Color
bugs, the reason is above.
- .TXD/Textures are not involved anymore.
- No more .COL files.
- Objects will not disappear anymore at certain angles.
- Those 5 new objects doesn't exist anymore, although they have been
added through other methods.
- Although 6 new files added into the game for supporting STREAM.IPL
- STREAM.IPL from GTA3.IMG are added.
- The LODs where the game isn't using them and they were set by me
for other purposes are set back to their normal settings & coordinates.
• Dynamic.dat - I don't need to use them anymore.
- Added extra .LOD .IPL's for nomal objects that were actually
having .LODs; R* forgot to include them.
- Added Visage waterfall working properly as a .LOD; the water is
actually falling from any distance.
- Added Las Venturas Casino neons are added and working properly at
night from any distance.
- Las Brujas; Area 69; Quarry; Pirate Ship pylons and many other
objects that I was talking about are now added in the new version.
- Moving .LOD objects are still solid. I can't fix this because the
game doesn't let adding any other new moving object.
- The World's Biggest Cock doesn't have .LOD objects. Game crahes,
tried many methods. I leave it in that way.
- Fixes the chapel by removing Night Vertex in San Fierro North Aka
Boat School location part of the map. Now it doesn't go bright light at night
anymore for both normal and .lod world.
- Seabed [Underwater land]: Doesn't require .IDE & .IPL because
the .lod is connected to the same texture.
- The Pyramid in Las Venturas had issues with one object. The top
.lod point of the pyramid was smaller than the rest, and when it was changed
with the normal object, the result was overlapping with the rest of the other
objects, flickering bug that you get in some games or graphics. In order to fix
this, I had to change the other objects to see the point of the pyramid
correctly. As extra, I have included Night Vertex into the object and now at
night you will see textures with lights instead of one huge white object. The
object itself wasn't connected to any texture.