This is the all-new Heroes IV experience for the XXI century gamer! - New factions, heroes and spells! - Doesn't overwrite anything (completely modular mod) - Easy install: Just paste into Heroes IV folder and play - Many rebalances and fixes - Countless all-new super-brushes for your maps - Numerous new maps to play or complete - List of finished and unfinished maps - Map editor to use Equilibris objects - Incorporated hero creatures by default - New special heroes such as the cursed pirate-skeleton - Improved and changed heroes and portraits (in progress) - Changed and rebalanced most/all Creature Banks, including Equilibris ones - Changed and rebalanced all creatures - All-new starting hero classes - Completely changed playable factions, - With separate Inferno and Necropolis! - AND a new Shipwreck, sea-based faction - All spells rebalanced and rearranged - And much, much more! Discover it yourself...
Winds of War remastered campaigns. It is compatible with normal Heroes 4 Winds of War, but it is preferrable to use NimoStar's Greatest Mod because they are balanced for it. To play the campaigns, start them as normal maps.
Regarding the campaign, these are some of the changes they will come with, regarding the Winds of War campaigns:
- Many landscaping details to make maps come alive
- Some áreas added to the maps like underground secrets and now-navigable waters
- Gameplay details
- Correction of some scripts and adding of others
- Small increase in difficulty, for added replayability for experienced players (considering like 15 years passed since original release, people play better - but changes still scale with your selected difficulty)
- Changes to make the game compatible in all aspects with Nimostar's Greatest Mod and retain balance (While STILL being compatible with base game)
Additionally these are big additions to alternate/added versions of WoW:
- Ability to play last mission in Multiplayer and without playing previous campaigns
- Mirrored campaigns: You can play as Channon, defending your kingdom in modified maps. Includes storyline, extensive balance changes, and changed/added scripts.
- Even more additional areas in maps
- Even more landscaping
- In last mission, your five Channon Defender heroes fight the five invaders in a reversed version of "The Last Bastion" (you defend the fortress)
The only unfinished part are the Channon campaigns since they require to rewrite the story from the other perspective.
Currently, this file includes all Winds of War normal campaigns, the Stand-Alone multiplayer modified version of the last map (rebalanced) AND one new-perspective Channon-Side campaign, fighting against the new Kreegan-Inferno faction (Might).