This is part of the days in this wolrd, this devastated world...
It al begins after the arrival of an extraterrestrial artifact that crashed on the south pole, in Argentinian territory. The artifact arrived from a far off place, somewhere in space, with an unknown purpose. What carries inside is a very hazardous material, highly toxic, destructive and radioactive, but also the key to a technological revolution for Mankind. The following events to the arrival are devastating... The United States takes control of all South America, this way isolates the artifact for further study. Years later, the south-american countries dissolve by unknown reasons, supposedly because of the control that the US wields upon South America. Russia and all other nations are afraid that the use of this new material was the objective of the United Nations, and then, starts a full-scale invasion to South America. Soon the invaders discover that South America had become an enormous Tiberium Farm. From this point, Russia and the other nations decided to use nuclear weapons to destroy theese fields, and the result was cataclyismic... the Tiberium got expanded to all corners of Earth, being the hoy zones more affected by the contamination. The world goes into a dark path. Green skies, contaminated water, animals and plants were mutating... And there's still more... radars detect thousands of objects on their way to Earth...
3DsMax, main tool for make all graphics!
-Free assets for public use.
-TiberFCSL (Help with the history and more!)
-Nolt (Help with any Graphics)
-Zhang XHR (Help with 3d models)
-Kai (Help with the maps)
-Apollo (help with some codes and advice)
- The graphic quality and the details is the most important part of the this project; details, effects and lots of graphics, this scene is a patient work with the map editor, anyway the details are medium (IMO).
- An abandoned aircraft carrier, is only a detail more for the game ;)
- Convert models to sprites is some hard, but I prefer sprites than 3d models.
- The quality of the voxels is good, but a shp is better with the quality and the light in the object. I'm in big part 3d free model (vehicles and some buildings), however the conversion don't is easy, terrain, buildings, explosions and more are my work.
- Some images of the campaign.
- Tiberium... Unstoppable (this dont is a resource of C&C3 only inspiration)
This is all for show you for now, is a small part of all that containt Global Crisis, maybe the most hard part is make the maps, because the details are a lot of files! and every day I want more, much more!
Saludos especiales para toda la gente de habla hispana desde Perú!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.