FUEL: REFUELED is an enhancement modification for the game FUEL, which brings multiple bug-fixes, improvements and the addition of various new content.

Forum Thread
FUEL: REFUELED V15.2 [BETA3] (Games : FUEL : Mods : FUEL: REFUELED : Forum : V15.0 / V15.1 Feedback : FUEL: REFUELED V15.2 [BETA3]) Post Reply
Thread Options
Vetron
Vetron FUEL: REFUELED Developer
Oct 26 2010 Anchor

Just a quick update on current progress. I've been working on making several changes that have been requested / suggested on the forum and comments page, and work still continues.

An early look at what version 15.2 includes:

• Revised Vehicle Damage
    - Invulnerability option (as many of you have requested).
    - Vehicles feature revised damage amounts.
  • Revised Challenges
    - Complete revised set of challenges for the offshore shack zone
    - Several challenges feature entirely new tracks or at the very least they have been improved.
    - Dynamic free roam weather system
    - Better AI selection and several revisions to the AI parameters to make the races more fun.
    - New modes such as 'Free Roam Extreme' and 'Hunt'.
    - Revised FUEL rewards
    - Revised Vehicle selection
  • New Vista Points
  • Many other fixes and improvements
    - More handling improvements & fixes based on feedback
    - UI text string fixes
    - Minor UI improvements

No ETA on this update, its a pretty large set of changes - but it will be next month sometime at the earliest. I will write more and put some pretty screenshots nearer release (nothing really to show just yet lol). Do continue to post any feedback, as I do check these pages every-so-often.

Nov 1 2010 Anchor

Thank you for your hard work! I'm really looking forward for the next release :)

Nov 1 2010 Anchor

Good stuff.

But really hankerin' for the 'unlimted distance edited race' mod (wanna do a timed 'cross-country' jaunt from corner-to-corner : P) and cpu cars in edited races (if possible).

Two thumbs up on the invulnerability mod though - will make plowing up those trecherous mountains really worthwhile now! Any chance of making it so that the vehicle isn't 'invulnerable' per se, but has to be manually reset (Y button) once the damage limit is reached (in lieu of auto respawns)?

Vetron
Vetron FUEL: REFUELED Developer
Nov 22 2010 Anchor

Ok I've officially gone way beyond what I originally planned for V15.2 :D

Where to begin...

User Interface
New Vehicle selection interface
New Challenge selection interface
New Career race selection interface
New Driver selection interface

Vehicles
New Vehicle classing system
New Vehicle handling file that removes many (if not all) of the bugs and issues associated with V15.1
New Invulnerability Option
Revised Vehicle Damage

Challenges
Revised set of challenges for Offshore Shack including several brand new tracks
Dynamic Weather
Improved AI
Vehicle Classing System in effect on some challenges to improve compatibly with the AI drivers
Revised Vehicle selection (based on classing system)
Free Roam Extreme now a official challenge event

Free Roam (all references to 'Free Ride' are now 'Free Roam'
New Vista Points
Revised Vehicle livery / vista point locations

Plus a whole range of other minor improvements.... all coming within the next two weeks! (I'll be posting screenshots as a feature is complete...)

Update:

This version has now been released.

Edited by: Vetron

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.