Change-log for FUEL: REFUELED V14.4.
I'll add more detail when I put up the change-log for the upcoming V15.
Posted by Vetron on
- Vehicles are now correctly ordered by vehicle type in UI
- Minor vehicle type fixes (Some vehicles were classed wrongly)
- AI vehicles are more diverse (AI now drives maveric and bonus vehicles etc.)
- Number of AI vehicles are increased (Typical race has 10, Special has 16)
- Wider vehicle type selection during certain career and challenge races.
- Wider vehicle selection in online multiplayer career races.
- Challenge races now allow the player to make a vehicle selection choice.
- Minor modifications to the colour choices of specific vehicles.
- Several UI changes and fixes (Mostly updated and replaced text strings in places etc.)
- Traffic now comes in diffeerent colours (Black, Grey and White)
- Doppler truck model changed from TRAFFIC_TRUCK to FLOTTE_JEEP_1 + FLOTTE_BIGTRUCK_1
- Map camera can now zoom in further. (and other minor tweaks and fixes)
- Weather tweaked / fixed on certain races.
- Debug Mode Force Time Array increased (Now 96 = time in 15 min increments)
- Firemoor Fields is now ordered before Dead Lady’s Lake in Race selection.
- Totally revised Garage UI
- Fixed Controller Settings UI text strings
- Corrected many UI text strings that didn't make sense
- Online multiplayer races now show vehicle type instead of a list of names.
- Added working POI's for two hidden helipads.
- Further fixes and improvements to races.
- Begun removal of the chopper chase challenges for replacement.
- Begun Implementing new 'Surface Type' naming scheme.
- New 'Race Type' naming scheme
- New 'Free Ride Activities' feature (see bottom of this annoucement for details)
- New Free Ride Activities (300+ Added so far...)
- New Heliports added outside every camp. (You can get dropped off right outside)
- New Collectable Vista Points. (at least one or two new ones for every zone!)
- New Collectable Livery Points (bonus-code content can be found in game world.)
- New POI’s for broken Helipads (Offshore Shack and Red Rock Bluffs)
- New Challenges (Replace Chopper Chases... 3 so far.)