This is a bugfix patch.
It addresses some serious issues related to difficulty settings and bullet time.
It also improves many little things. See the readme for more info.
-Doom3:ROE v1.3.1 (v1.3 NOT supported) for Windows or Linux
-Fragging Free v1.0
HOW TO INSTALL:
- unzip the zip file in your "fraggingfree" folder.
- delete the "savegames" folder (You will only lose your savegames. Your statistics will be still valid).
- Fixed a bug related to difficulty settings. Now 'Rookie' is easier and 'Pro' is harder, as they were meant to be.
- Improved Bullet Time. Now the player is not slowed down by it, while the world around him is even slower.
- Controllable demons can pick up souls to gain health.
- Improved aiming system for controllable demons.
- Improved allied marines AI.
- 'god' and 'give health' cheats now work also with demons and vehicles. Also fixed a bug related to 'noclip' cheat.
- Added an 'Extra' section to the main menu to load custom maps.
- Added 2 new firemodes to the secret sabaoth :)
- Added jetpack sounds.
- Fixed helltime teleporting out of the map bug.
- Many fixes for maps and scripts.
- Improved precaching.
Q & A:
Q) Where are my current statistics stored?
Q) Will I lose my current statistics?
Q) Will I lose my current savegames?
Q) So, how can I start the game from where I left it?
A) Since your statistics are still valid, you can load the map with the portals (See "Extras" in main menu) and go on from there.
See the readme included.