Fragging Free is a Doom3:ROE single-player modification.
FF has a precise objective: to bring the classic gameplay to the maximum.
We've found D3 gameplay good, but it was too slow and static if compared to older id games.
We worked hard to create something better and now we have a really fast and fun gameplay with crazy fights and much more challenging enemies.
In Fragging Free you'll find lots of action, lots of monsters, lots of power-ups and a well-balanced gameplay that will push your skills to their limit.
"Free" is the word that summarise the essence of this mod: no more limitations (instant weapon change, high walk speed and ut-style dodge abilities, no falling damage, no need to hold a key to run, ...), no objectives to follow, no stupid puzzles to do... just focus on fighting and have fun.
If you love Doom, Quake, Unreal, Serious Sam, Painkiller you know what we are talking about.
- Fast gameplay: instant weapon change, high walk speed and ut-style dodge abilities.
- 10+ big maps filled with adrenalinic fights, lots of secrets and many outdoor sections.
- 18 weapons: we added what was missing do D3 and adapted the old ones to fit the new gameplay.
- 15 weapon powerups.
- Possess demons: fight as a demon in 3rd-Person Perspective...every monster has his own abilities and unique gameplay!
- Bullet time mode allows to gain health and move 2x faster. It can be recharged by collecting demons' souls or obtaining new medals.
- New/reworked enemies with new AI and attacks.
- Friend marines with advanced AI: they can choose different weapons according to the situation, they can talk and cooperate.
- Custom Sound Track.
- Drive a vehicle.
- Medals for special kills and map statistics.
If you are looking for a fun and challenging classic-FPS, this should be your cup of tee! :D
I've recently played a custom map for D3 named Kings Cemetery, released by WarlorD69.
I really liked its old-school gameplay and the level design, but the action was somehow limited by the default D3 gameplay, which is always too slow and boring for my taste.
So I loaded the map in FF... and the I was surpised how well it worked! A lot more fun than before. :)
That's why I'm releasing a version of this map that is FF-compatible thanks to few fixes.
I've also replaced some weapons and monsters entities with the new ones from FF to increase variety. ;)
The map will appear in the "Extra" section in the main menu.
The original Kings Cemetery for D3 can be downloaded here:
Thanks WarlorD69 for such a good map! ^^
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.