Even after 6 years in the works, there is room for improvements. Endarchy v1.0.1 adds a number of tweaks and game play changes. Endarchy is a Doom 3 single player mission, played over 3 levels and a "Quake style" skill selection intro.
Some of the core changes between the original release and v1.0.1 are:
- "Ducktape mod is optional" note in the readme.
- UAC friendly fire issue resovled - they may still shot you, but it should be only once.
- Many small tweaks to all maps, most will never be noticed.
- Map: endarchy01
- "time for a chat" dude is killed instead of disappearing.
- lost_souls teleport warning fixed.
- major changes to the second UAC vs Hell fight - if the UAC win.
- broken lift shaft, added an imp that climbs out. Some people were getting lost here.
- board with notes at last stand point had render issue (func_static).
- decal render flicker at start fixed.
- it was possible to lower the final lift and jump off it, leaving no way down - fixed.
- major changes to the last UAC vs Hell fight.
- minor changes to final battle (most for "hard" skill)
- many other minor gameplay changes.