The long-awaited sequel to Emma's Story is finally here. Once again you play as Emma, who must now seek revenge on her evil father.
- Level design is great for the most part
- Scary atmopshere
- Scripting is well made
- Long story
- Huge creativity
- Some flaws in the level design
- Curtain bug (read "improvements" further down)
- A bit repeditive at times (map design and key quests)
You have some flaws in the design. I found many "holes" (walls I could see through for example) because some objects were not correctly rotated and some areas could use some door frames.
In one of the maps, I used a lever to move a curtain so I could open a door. Sad thing is though, I still couldn't move through the door. It was like an invisible barrier was blocking me. I removed the curtain in the level editor and it worked just fine after that.
It might be just me though because it happened in a different story that did the exact same thing. Moved a curtain to reveal a hidden object and I could not move past that one either, and no one else seems to have issues with it so I'm not removing points because of it.
This story is unique and it's really creative. I understand why it took you some time to make this one!
I rarley get scared anymore, but this story scared me several times.
Emma part 1 was one of the first custom stories I ever played and I loved it so much so I rated it 10/10. This part is much better, both level design and scripting wise, so it wouldn't feel fair to rate it lower than the first part.
10/10 - Masterpiece
You.....I don't know how the **** you did it man/girl, but this deserves a 10/10 like I posted. You made this absolute magnificent. You made the ambiance amazing and the scares weren't cheap they were good, perfectly ranged from each other, and best of all, the story and grammar is the main thing to look out for in my opinion which was absolutely amazing!! Very very good job. I hope to see more stories made from you in the future. If you do make more, please message me and tell me so. Congrats again.
So... Where to begin? I played it and I like it. A lot. This custom story is great, not just better than first Emmas story but it brought a lot of unexpected experience. I love that connection of original Emmas story to a new world with electricity and other things.
- Almost perfect level design, the maps have great detail
- Great and original ideas
- Custom content
- Plenty of oil (I finished with 10 small oil potions in my inventory :))
- Jumpscares. I like jumpscare and 2 of them really got me (spoiler: the collapsing armor and the statues in the cabin)
- Great story. Serious but not too serious (not boring)
- I can flus the toilet and play the music instrument. PERFECT
- The indigo shard world (wooooow)
- Length of custom story and amount of work input
- The final boss
- Some objects were misplaced and some walls are glitching but who cares (thats why its ALMOST perfect level design)
- The custom story was fun to play but it was quite tiring in the end. I am not sure if I am blind but I had some problems to find out what to do and where to find keys and other objects so I was quite running in circles for a while :)
- One Grunt killed me like 10 times because he was too fast and I couldnt lose him and than I realized that he will disappear when I hide behind a cabin? Really? :)
- Some levels made my computer lag but luckily I was able to finish it without major problems. I do not recommend playing this with low-end performance computer.
Warning: Do not play with the matress with naked guy lying on it or it will throw him into the air and it might break the game :)
Other than that the custom story is perfect and it has all aspects you would expect an amnesia mod to be like. The author did good job.
Emma's nightmare is definitely one of the best mods I've ever played...
Interesting level design,beautiful landscapes,challenging puzzles,a long and intriguing story-everything was brilliant.
I also loved the fact that there were no jumpscares or other cheap attempts to horrify the player.
Well,of course there were minor flaws,however,they did not spoil the gaming experience.
Anyway,thank for your work.It's amazing.
By the way,awesome music during the whole game.I'm definitely in love with "Lux Aurumque" in one of the worlds.
Sequel was even better than the original and with the exception of getting stuck at the end (my fault) and a few bugs, this story flowed great and is one of the best mods ive played in a long time it wasn't as heavy on the jumpscares as the first one but it also was much more original and was longer than the first one (atmosphere was just as good)
All 4 dream worlds added a different element to the story and each was different. I was especially impressed by the death and heaven worlds
Fantastic mod I really hope you make a part 3 to finish the story because your a talented developer
One of my favorite amnesia mods