Desolated - The Crying Fate is a Total Conversion based on Doom 3. It comes with a complete new storyline about the shade between good and evil plus two other gamemodes. A quest-, rpg- and moneysystem are just a few of the many new game mechanics that will await you. If you want to see everything you'll need at least 7-8 hours... but let the game speak for itself, download and have fun playing!
Desolated - The Crying Fate is done. Download the TC for Doom 3 and have fun playing!
Posted by DaveTheFreak on Nov 23rd, 2013
Hey there guys,
today I can finally announce that Desolated - The Crying Fate is done and ready to download. Enjoy playing the mod that took me almost 7 years to finish. So what can you expect from it you may ask?
Here a small overview of its FEATURES:
- 3-8 hours of gameplay
- 3 different gamemodes: story, arena and secret
- huge variety of environments
- insane difficulty that changes the environemnt (story and arena)
- a rpg-, quest- and moneysystem
- new weapons such as a sword plus magic spells
- hidden and unlockable secrets
- voice acted intense storyline
- custom soundtrack made by Neurological
- new gfx like bloom, parallax mapping etc.
- and much, much more...
What is there left to say? First of all thanks to everyone who supported me and believed in this project. It improved my skills so much and made me a way better game designer. Due to my recent bachelor degree in game design and the knowledge I gained during my projects I even decided to launch my own game company with a good friend called Dragonwolf Studios, so stay tuned for future projects.
But for now enjoy Desolated and click the download button!