The Crysis nanosuit is a framework that adds the abilities of the armors in the Crysis series to the Fallout Universe.
The mod allows the user to add armors of their liking which will have the abilities found on the Crysis Series. The selected suit(s) is\are completely configurable through the use of INI variables and custom batch scripts. I have included an armor similar to the Chinese Stealth Suit along with its file containing its variables as an example. It is located at The Doctor Mitchell's House by the fireplace. The user will need an energy source placed there as well. The mod blends nice with mods such as Solid Project and SUPERHOT. There are 31 perks can be achieved to improve the abilities or add new ones.
V 7.1.1 NOTES (Updated: January 13th, 2018):
- Other bug fixes and script improvements.
- The information displayed in the Tactical Visor and the options in the MCM can now be translated to any language.
- A PT-BR Translation package has been created as an example of how to translate the mod. It contains the operator voices (male and female), as well as the translated messages and options.
V 7.1.0 NOTES (Updated: January 11th, 2018):
- Several bug fixes and many other script improvements.
- Added multilanguage support. Audio and Text.
- The suit messages now have custom free fonts from Dan Zadorozny.
- Added some other options in MCM.
- Beware that some of these abilities such as the Radar are a sort of proof of concept, since it hits performance in crowded places. The Detection Meter might lower fps on the same conditions as well and that is why i have included options to turn them on\off at any time. In addition, the threat tracer perk, the trap detection perk and the threat detector perk also affects performance and you can simply choose not to have them or remove them and the scripts will automatically stop working.
<=> Default Actions
- Primary Menu: X (Hold)
- Secondary Menu: Tap the Primary Menu hotkey and then hold it.
- Power Jump: L-Alt - (Double Tap).
- Sprint: Left Shift - (Tap and hold it)
- Tactical Visor Zoom: M (Hold). Use the mouse wheels to zoom in\out.
- Toggle Eletronic Devices while the Visor is On: N (Tap).
<=> If you are unable to perform the sprint while in Speed Mode:
i - The Sprint Key and the "Toogle Run" Control are the same by default. Just rebind one of them.
ii - You are in god mode. Disable it.
<=> The Power Jump hotkey and the "Always Run" Control are ALSO the same by default. Just rebind one of them as well.
<=> This mod also supports the real nanosuit models ported from the game franchise, available on the internet.
01 - The Mod Configuration Menu
02 - Gun Behavior Mod Merge
03 - More Realistic Aiming
04 - Fps Hold a Breath (My Other Mod)
05 - Stamina
06 - SUPERHOT
07 - Solid Project (Compilation of Animation Project and Lazarus Project)
Bethesda and Obsidian for creating the game.
Nexus for the allowing me to upload the files.
africaisstarving for helping me with the Project Nevada compatibility script and the overlays. Big thx to you. :)
necrow for helping me test the mod. Thank you very much, man.
remsat for assisting me with testing the suit and giving me promissing ideas. ;)
KiCHo666 for giving suggestions for the earlier versions.
Cipscis team for creating the Script Validator (Script Validator).
alaketh for the inspiration mod, (TEK_Crysis Nanosuit - Fallout 3 mod).
Khyrin1129 for being another source of ideas (Nano Armor System - Fallout 3 mod).
troyquay for allowing anyone to use the assets of his Thermal Vision mod.
Urwy for creating the "Stealthsuit MKII - Added glowmaps" mod and allowing me to use it.
PSNtoonjuice for helping me out testing the mod.
Dan Zadorozny for creating his awesome free fonts.
- Paint NET.
- Sound Forge 9.0b.
- Photoshop CS6
- Free Sounds.
- Free Sounds Org.
- Demo voices.
- MorphVOX Pro.
- Cool Edit Pro 2.0.
- Oblivion Font Generator 1.13
- Free online OTF to TTF Converter
- Hexadecimal to Decimal Converter
- Script Validator
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This file contains the PT-BR translation of the mod. It's an example of how one should translate the mod, if anyone wishes.
This file has been updated with the new variables created inside the INI file. Other than that, the file is the same as the old ones. This is optional.
Check the release notes for details. Requires the packaged bsa v7.1.0.
This plugin is optional and contains an armor that has the abilities of the Nanosuit and its energy source required to unlock the features. It is placed...
This is the main plugin and without it nothing will work. The mod requires NVSE 5.1b3+, JIPLN NVSE 52.0+ and UI Organizer found on Nexus.
The Main file contains the Assets and is used by the second file, which contains the main plugin, the configuration files, the UI files and the fonts.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.