q2coopordie1004.zip - 569 Ko - Dll and content files Released April 30, 2010. You need a retail Quake2 version 3.20 to use these files. If you are a new...
COOP or DIE is a cooperative Quake 2 mod that use the WorldServer technology for online gameplay :
- Players account with name and password
- Inventory, score and various stats saved
- Master server
- Interactions between Quake2 and a webchat
- Modification of map entities (add, remove and modify monsters, items ...)
- Persistance of death player body
- A custimized HUD dedicated to coop with health, armor, distance and direction of other players
If you want to crush some monsters in cooperative play, just give it a try. And if you are a hardcore gamer, try the challenge mode and be a champion : finish the entire Quake2 game with only one life !
The new management system for
inventory/health/score/mode is now available.
And some new teleporters have been added for news missions.
Each player has now a separate dataset for each mappack. There are currently 2 dataset : 1 for the classic IDSoftware missions and a 2nd for the Stench serie by
So if a power player want to be the first to beat the Stench serie in challenge mode, the race is open ;)
Before the enhancement of the statistic page for giving a better feedback to mappers, you can already consult for each map, the visit counter, the number of dead players, and the causes !
And of course, if you visit the maps, you will see the dead body ... where they death ;)