CnCHolland is a classic mod by Ome_Vince, which brings the often-overlooked Dutch into the C&C;Generals story-line.
I am pleased to inform you the CnC Holland Team has launched Beta 1.6 ! Not only that but we have updated the website too. The About section now has the storyline and info on CnC Holland. Beta 1.6 has many improved features to Beta 1.5. Mostly Bug-fixes but also alot of graphical improvements. Here
Posted by OmeVince on Oct 15th, 2004
I am pleased to inform you the CnC Holland Team has launched Beta 1.6 !
Not only that but we have updated the website too. The About section now has the storyline and
info on CnC Holland.
Beta 1.6 has many improved features to Beta 1.5. Mostly Bug-fixes but also alot of graphical improvements.
Here is a small list of new features :
• -DeathHand now rotates and targets to fire. Flames burst when it fires and has its own shell. Also more Sound Effects added.
• -Construction Chinook and Liebherr Construction Vehicle now have there own Building and Mine Sweeping animations.
• -F16 now has Vulcan Machinegun upgrade.
• -Air Mobile Brigade F16 now has its own model
• -Air Mobile Brigade JSf now has its own original anti-missile system.
• -Command Tank has a newly improved detailed model.
• -Balancing update
• -Fenneck cheaper and has improved features
• -New voices for the following units : Fenneck, PWV, Colonial Vehicles, Jeep, Supply YPR, Dutch Scout
• -Removed DeathHand and Scudstorm cheat
• -Countless Bug fixes
• -A descent working installer/uninstaller with music
• and much more...
Rush over our site at
I would also like to inform you guys of the future of CnC Holland. In CnC Holland Beta 2 there will be a single player
campaign which is still being worked on as we speak. Also a Generals Challenge will be present. After this there
might be a small bugfix patch or too, but i consider the mod complete then. So
Beta 2 will be the last big release of CnC Holland. This doesnt meen our community will die, or our ideas.
CnC Holland will live on and manifest itself in CnC games. The story of CnC Holland will continue, maybe in CnC 3....