Classic Week version 1.1 is now available, featuring a redesigned Emissary Council encounter in the Tower of Ishal dungeon, bug fixes and dialogue improvements.
I've also posted an illustrated walkthrough/author's commentary at rpg.net for those who are stuck on a particular encounter, curious about my design choices, or just confused by the premise!
Classic Week version 1.1 change notes (19-Sep-2010):
- Emissary Council encounter in the Tower Ishal has been completely redesigned. Should now be awesome (but significantly more difficult).
- Fixed an error that caused Fade Mirror's bodyguards to sometimes behave as if he was still alive.
- Fixed Clotaire's allegiance and combatant state in Drakon to prevent him being involved in combat.
- Scylla and Charybdis will now die at the start of the other's death animation rather than the end.
- The Tower of Ishal door should now handle pre-quest interactions gracefully.
- Players whose Redcliffe Day Barricade event fails to advance should now be able to speak to Horaht to resume.
- The Bandit Queen quest journal entry now describes how to beat the encounter.
- It is no longer possible to have your companions repeat their lines by having multiple conversations with the "Orlesian merchants" in Denerim.
- Fixed Fisty's Thugs intermittent bouts of immortality.
- Many fixes to dialogue and flavour text.