Based on a real location we want to create an huge project that delievers a brandnew and high-quality campaign, tons of new content and new challenges regarding gameplay.
You probably note that we want to make a lot of new things that you did not see in Left 4 Dead 2 before.
For this we are searching for some experienced leveldesigners on the Source-engine and the Hammer Editor.
Here some of our latest works:
We´re looking forward to make Chernobyl one of the best community-projects for Left 4 Dead 2 and our project is now in process for about one year. We make a steady progress but to reach our high standards we also need more employees. If you have interest and would like to work on us on this big project write me an private message our an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put some references about your past works in it, please.
What we can offer:
- a friendly and humorous team
- a lot of work in a international team
- experience with Source-mods and the Source-Engine and collecting experience for them
- tons of high-resolution references, sponsored by a professional photographer
- a SVN-Server (sponsored by PlayBlack Studios, Prison Island)
- various of online-presences and a big pr-campaign
- many contacts in- and outside of the project
What we expect:
- ability to work with references
- a eye for detailed enviroments
- maybe Left 4 Dead 2, not needed in some positions
- german or english speech