CheatCommands Mod is a cheat mod for Company of Heroes 2. It can be used for but not limited to: Single player cheating, custom map testing, balance testing, preparing scenes for screenshots and/or videos and so on. See below how to get started.
CheatCommands Mod ULE Version 1.0
Yet another update!
Changelog for version 1.0:
- Added Increase/Decrease selection health by 10% [Control+Shift+PageUp/PageDown]
- Added Toggle selection MoodMode (auto, calm, tense) [Control+Shift+M]
- Added Toggle selection Posture state (prone, kneel, stand, auto) [Control+Shift+P]
- Added Disable selection main gun / drop infantry weapons [Control+Shift+D]
Changelog for version 0.8:
- You can now set buildings and bridges invulnerable
- Added teleport (Control + Shift + T)
Changelog for version 0.7:
- Added Copy and Paste functions (Control + C and Control + V)
- Added Toggle Invulnerable (Control + Shift + I)- Added a hotkey for SuperScreenshot (Control + Shift + S)
Changelog for version 0.6:
- Fixed instant ability recharge, instant production, and instant construction resulting extremely long recharge/production/construction times when toggled on and off.
Changelog for version 0.5:
- Added infinite population cap to "Add infinite resources"
- Added "Increase selection veterancy rank"
- Freed Control + [0-1] hotkeys for control group usage
For those of who don't know what this mod is all about, here's a short intro:
CheatCommands Mod is an utility mod for CoH2. In can be used for, but not limited to:
Singleplayer Cheating, Testing units, Balancing, Debugging maps, Setting up scenes for screenshots/videos and so on. Your imagination is the limit. Even though this is the super ultra light edition. Even lighter than the Light Edition.
Most of you probably know that December 10th update broke CheatCommands Mod. While this update effectively disabled mods, Relic re-introduced -dev mode and thus Scar code can be executed via console. This version of CheatCommands Mod has less features but at least the key features are available at the moment:
(I will be adding more features in the future)
Control + Shift + F1: This help page
Control + Shift + F2: Squad Spawning Hotkeys
Control + Shift + F3: Entity Spawning Hotkeys
Control + F1: Toggle Fog of War On/Off
Control + F2: Toggle TaskBar Visibility On/Off
Control + F3: Infinite Resources
Control + F4: Toggle Instant Production On/off
Control + F5: Toggle Instant Ability Recharge On/Off
Control + F6: Toggle Instant Construction On/Off
Control + F7: Toggle Global AI On/Off
Control + F8: Take Over Selected Player
Control + F12: Clear screen from prompt messages
Control + PageUp: Increase selection movement speed
Control + PageDown: Decrease selection movement speed
Control + Shift + I: Toggle selection invulnerability
Control + C: Copy selection
Control + V: Paste Selection
Control + Enter: Increase selection veterancy rank by one
Control + Insert: Toggle Selected squad / entity owner
Control + Space: Toggle Selected Race for spawning (Soviet/German)
Control + Shift + Space: Toggle Help Page
Control + Delete: Delete selected squads / entities (buildings/constructions)
Shift + Delete: Kill selected squads / entities (buildings/constructions)
Control + Alt + 1: Toggle Spawn table between Pre-defined and Raw
Control + Shift + A: Abandon selected vehicle
Control + [a-z]: Spawn squads of selected army
Shift + [a-z]: Spawn Entities of selected army
Control + NumPad0: Game Speed * 0.125
Control + NumPad1: Game Speed * 0.25
Control + NumPad2: Game Speed * 0.5
Control + Numpad3: Game Speed * 0.75
Control + NumPad4: Game Speed * 1
Control + NumPad5: Game Speed * 1.25
Control + NumPad6: Game Speed * 1.5
Control + NumPad7: Game Speed * 2
Control + NumPad8: Game Speed * 4
Control + NumPad8: Game Speed * 8
Version 0.9 - March 30th 2014
Version 0.8 - March 14th 2014
Version 0.7 - January 18th 2014
Version 0.6 - January 11th 2014
Version 0.5 - January 10th 2014
Installation & Basic Usage
1. Extract the downloaded .zip archive to your CoH2 installation folder, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2
2. Make sure you now have a folder called "ccm" in your CoH2 installation folder
3. Launch CoH2 with -dev mode
3.1 Goto your steam games collection, right click CoH2 and select Properties.
3.2 Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
3.3 Add "-dev" without quotation marks (Make sure to leave space between additional tags such as "-nomovies", e.g. "-dev -nomovies") and click OK.
3.4 Close the game's Properties window and launch CoH2.
1. Start a match, Open Game console by pressing Control + Shift + ~ (tilde)
In a keyboard which contains Scandinavian letters such as [ö, ä, å] please use ö instead of ~ (tilde), e.g. Control + Shift + Ö
Once you have opened the console, copy and paste this text and press enter:
Close the console by pressing the same hotkey again. You are now good to go!
You can start by selecting your HQ by pressing F1. Now press Control+Q to spawn a pioneer / combat engineer squad, depending on the race you are playing as. Press Control+Shift+F1 for main help page.