This is the BFME 2 Deluxe Edition 0.50 It has these features (and only these) - All structures are now a lot stronger. No more rush rush rush strategies...
The Battle for Middle Earth II: Deluxe Edition intends to deepen the BFME 2 experience and make the game more interesting. That is partly done with these modifications:
* All factions have a 3-level technology tree. That means that you have to buy 2 global upgrades (levels) to enable more advanced structures and units.
* All factions have new units and heroes, which can all be found in the tech tree below.
* The whole mechanics of the game have been changed so balance doesn't depend so much on the rock-paper-scissors system anymore.
* Siege becomes more important. Mordor gets walls and fortresses, walls and structures in general are much tougher.
* The Lord of the Rings feeling and other good stuff from BFME 1 will be brought back
* The campaign will be improved and expanded and WOTR will be improved. CAH will be balanced.
Click on the banner to go to our website!
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery. Join now to share media with the community.
Today, all of this will change.
We at The 3rd Age BFME community have been hard at work developing T3A:Online, a custom BFME online server, and a launcher (client) that will allow you to once again log into the game's online mode and play.
All you need to do is download and install the client, create an online account over at our forums, and you'll be all set to log into the servers.